Question about SRS Communication

Drag80

Hello everyone.

I was doing some hit and trials with SRS communication. Is there anyway that we can make our own voice a little radio ish while recording with shadowplay.

For example, I am in cockpit. I can listen to others with radio effects. But what about my own voice? shadow play is recording through my own mic and sounds really UN radio ish.

Help required in  this regard.

Thanks

Install a virtual audio cable and use the SRS mic passthrough feature

The mic passthrough is for exactly that, though I'd use OBS rather than shadow play as it's more configurable

Sent from my HD1903 using Tapatalk

Scripts: Complete Transport And Logistics Deployment - CTLD / CTLD Examples - Lots of example of how to use CTLD

CSAR Script - Downed Pilot Rescue / Dedicated Server Script - Automatically launch DCS Multiplayer server at startup

Range Scoring Script - Get scores and counts hits on targets for gunnery or bombs / SimpleSlotBlock - Multiplayer dynamic Slot Blocking Script

Projects: DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - DCS Radio Integration for All Aircraft - NO TeamSpeak Required! :)

DCS-SimpleRadio Troubleshooting Post / DCS-SimpleRadio Free Support Channel on Discord

1 hour ago, Ciribob said:

Install a virtual audio cable and use the SRS mic passthrough feature

The mic passthrough is for exactly that, though I'd use OBS rather than shadow play as it's more configurable

Sent from my HD1903 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the guidance.

Please guide a little more on the virtual audio. How to install.

What is OBS?

4 hours ago, Drag80 said:

Thanks for the guidance.

Please guide a little more on the virtual audio. How to install.

What is OBS?

https://vb-audio.com/Cable/

I'd google around using them with OBS https://obsproject.com/

Scripts: Complete Transport And Logistics Deployment - CTLD / CTLD Examples - Lots of example of how to use CTLD

CSAR Script - Downed Pilot Rescue / Dedicated Server Script - Automatically launch DCS Multiplayer server at startup

Range Scoring Script - Get scores and counts hits on targets for gunnery or bombs / SimpleSlotBlock - Multiplayer dynamic Slot Blocking Script

Projects: DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - DCS Radio Integration for All Aircraft - NO TeamSpeak Required! :)

DCS-SimpleRadio Troubleshooting Post / DCS-SimpleRadio Free Support Channel on Discord

• 1 month later...