Spitfire load out mission editor

Run ME. Click on aircraft icon, click on map, choose country (UK?), select Spitfire, select difficulty : player, go to the second tab (like in the screen above), right-button click on the Mission loadout pylon under numbers 1, 2, 3, under aircraft image, select bombs (like in a screenshot again).

Edited by draconus

🖥️ Win10 i7-10700KF 32GB RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M HOTAS   ✈️ FC3, F-14A/B, F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR, PG, Syria

• 2 years later...

Game 2.9, and i could not get the spit with bombs (i bought the spit last sale). Then i found that by right click on the green Mission payload field below the 3,2,1 fields it worked.

What puzzles me still is that the 500lb version was only able on plane 2,3, and 4, (bomb in the middle) pictured) not for the player ...

- spit payloading.jpg

What the various beer bombs do? Pub logistics?

Edited by jackd

14 minutes ago, jackd said:

Game 2.9, and i could not get the spit with bombs (i bought the spit last sale). Then i found that by right click on the green Mission payload field below the 3,2,1 fields it worked.

What puzzles me still is that the 500lb version was only able on plane 2,3, and 4, (bomb in the middle) pictured) not for the player ...

- spit payloading.jpg

What the various beer bombs do? Pub logistics?

There is no distinction between AI and Player in terms of ordonance. If a bomb is available to AI, it is also available to client and player, and vice versa. 

Beer bombs, besides the additional drag, are mainly cosmetic. 

• Like 2

"Mainly cosmetic" ?

Do you mean there is no straw leading up to the cabin?😄

No troop replenishment?

Refreshment?😁

Sign........

• Like 2

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

They say this RAF He111 was mainly used for beer hauling for Monty's troops in the desert .... 

Captured_He_111_in_Libya_1942.jpg

PS i discovered this above Spitfire payload affair making a mission bombing your wonderful and well done DKM ships. Only one went down so far ...

Edited by jackd