Onspeed Caret?

Johnny Dioxin

I distinctly remember in old sims of F-16s having an onspeed caret next to the speed indicator scale in the HUD, which lets you know if you need to slow down or speed up to arrive at a waypoint on time.

Anyone know if this is planned for the version we have? It was very handy and a great asset in planning from the cockpit.

May have been for Block 52 - but may have been 50, I don't know.

Kneeboard Guides

Rig: Asus B650-GAMING PLUS; Ryzen 7800X3D ; 64GB DDR5 5600; RTX 4080; VPC T50 CM2 HOTAS; SN-1 Pedals; VR = Pico 4 over VD Wireless + Index; Point Control v2

I distinctly remember in old sims of F-16s having an onspeed caret next to the speed indicator scale in the HUD, which lets you know if you need to slow down or speed up to arrive at a waypoint on time.

Anyone know if this is planned for the version we have? It was very handy and a great asset in planning from the cockpit.

Time on steerpoint caret should be in, but it is yet to be developed, like most of the navigation suite.

Regards

Sent from my MI 10 Lite 5G using Tapatalk

Thats part of the CRUS page which isnt implemented yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like mentioned before, go to the "Cruise" page on the ICP and press "0" on the ICP

Planes:                                      Choppers:                                       Maps:

• Flaming Cliffs 3                      Black Shark 2                                 Syria
  • A-10C Tank killer 2                Black Shark 3                                 Persian Gulf
  • F/A18C Hornet                       AH-64 Apache                               Mariana's
  • F-16C Viper   
  • F-15E Strike Eagle                   
  • Mirage 2000C
  • AJS-37 Viggen
  • JF-17 Thunder
  • F-14 Tomcat