Installed the Supercarrier module, now what?

rpehlm

I've purchased and installed the Supercarrier module.  I can see the Supercarrier icon in the module list at the bottom of the 'home' screen.
The 'Set Wallpaper' option works, whilst 'Instant Action' does not.  Cannot find a way to start any of the aircraft modules on the carrier.
Just need a really simple guide on what to do 🙂
Running DCS 2.5.6.59625.1

Afaik only Hornet and Tomcat have missions for SC. You can also put there A-4 if you have this mod. Without those you can also just run Mission Editor, put the SC on the water, put some aircraft on it, some statics and watch AI having fun. There are also plenty of community created missions and templates to download.

Edited by draconus

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

15 minutes ago, rpehlm said:

Didn't realise would need additional aircraft when I purchased SC.  Oh well. live-n-learn.  Stumped up for the F14.  Will see if that helps.

Well, you bought a carriers pack - what did you expect? We have only 3 carrier capable modules in DCS (paid DLCs) and 1 free community-made mod. Of course you can land any rotary or Harrier.

But... the pack contains flyable Su-33 module (professional flight model, simplified avionics and non-clickable cockpit) which can be used with Admiral Kuznetsov 2017 (also part of the pack, although of less quality and functions comparing to CVNs, no animated crew functions).

Edited by draconus

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria