3D models for download totaly free

Mhmm...

What about the right to use those anyway ?

These meshes must only be used for personal and non commercial uses unless widest rights are granted on the origin website. To be more precise, they must not be distributed for any reasons and by any methods (unless widest rights are granted on the origin website).

I'm not sure you may use them in LO without the specific (& written) consent of the author(s).

Cheers

Az'

spacer.png

Hi, here is the link: http://www-c.inria.fr/gamma/download/download.php

Easy to edit, some model are of great quality. Enjoy it!!!

Hi Presidio, :)

As Azrayen said, the models are not totally free.

They were retrieved from various web sites to form a library used by the inria. The library was made public, but that does not change anything to the rights of the original owners on their 3D Models.

Basically, you can use them for private use, but if you want to distribute or use them for public / commercial use, you should probably get in touch with the modeler / web site that created / gave this model :)

Cheers :)

Hub.

-

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Can't i even use them for my own fun ? :noexpression:

Sure you can :) That's the idea of the library : as long as you keep the models to yourself, you are free to do whatever you want with them.

But if you want to redistribute the files, you will need to get some authorizations :)

Hub.

PS : you did not waste any time ... :D

-

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

OK, Azrayen. That wasn't the idea. My idea was to post a link in which you can find models to download for free, which are also easy to edit. Of course that if you want to distribute them you have to ask for permission but again that wasn't my idea, the idea was TO USE FOR YOURSELF!!! I think that you misunderstood me or you're trying to do something that WASN'T MY IDEA anyway again the link is a good one to learn, practise and even get in contact with the original authors of the models and clear doubts about the 3DS MAX, that why I said you can take advantage of it if you want to.

Best wishes.

Presidio from Argentina

PS: I hope this helps everybody to understand what I REALLY wanted to say.