Soviet Naval Task Force

Hawkeye60

First post up-dated.

Minsk and Yak fixes!

• Thanks 1

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

I have not tested the Harrier On this ship.

The SU-33, as player, works.

See the first two new pics, first post.

I will get back to this after 2.7 releases.

Thanks for testing her!

I DO appreciate it!

Cheers!

And Happy Easter!

• Thanks 1

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Screen_210508_080831.jpg

Screen_210508_080839.jpg

Screen_210508_080904.jpg

• Like 2

Well.......

How about  the Yak-36, Flyable, and with VTOL?

See the first post.....

• Thanks 1

WIP

Screen_210513_063002.jpgScreen_210513_063000.jpg

I big shout out to  Urbi

for the liveries.

Merci!

• Like 1

Screen_210513_071825.jpgScreen_210513_071930.jpg

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Hawkeye60 said:

WIP

Screen_210513_063002.jpgScreen_210513_063000.jpg

I big shout out to  Urbi

for the liveries.

Merci!

Seriously yes, we need more cold war AI assets like this. Stuff like TU-16s, or SU-15 Flagons.

Heatblur Rivet Counting Squad™

VF-11 and VF-31 1988 [WIP]

VF-201 & VF-202 [WIP]

Please post the mod yak-28.

Very soon!

Almost ready......

And a few other things....

Screen_210517_165022.jpg

Screen_210517_164937.jpg

Screen_210517_164901.jpg

Screen_210517_164805.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...