TGP unable to do area/point track

Andy t

First obvious thing to check is controls mapping. Make sure it's mapped how you think it should be mapped.  Maybe even try unmapping and remapping.

I was just using the TGP the other day and had no trouble.

"Subsonic is below Mach 1, supersonic is up to Mach 5. Above Mach 5 is hypersonic. And reentry from space, well, that's like Mach a lot."

• ED Team

Seems to be fine for me. 

take a look at these videos they may help 

thank you

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Try putting a deadzone on your TGP slew axes.  We had a member in our group have this exact same problem, and it wound up being that even the tiniest bit of TGP slew input would block point/area track from working.  Even an amount so small it wasn't noticeable.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Hextopia said:

Try putting a deadzone on your TGP slew axes. 

My friend had the same issue. He was extremely frustrated and the deadzone solved it. 

"Subsonic is below Mach 1, supersonic is up to Mach 5. Above Mach 5 is hypersonic. And reentry from space, well, that's like Mach a lot."

• 1 month later...
  • ED Team
17 hours ago, Andy t said:

Just a follow up: having a deadzone  on my slew axis did fix it. 

great to hear, thanks for letting us know

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2