Removing wheel shocks ?

Marcq

probably because   your  getting  shocks  is  due  to the  fact  that  your not  removing  the  wheel  chocks 🙂    one  time  i  had  my  throttles  abit  fwd of  idle which  prevented  the  grnd  crew  removing  them.   Parking brake  on?

Edited by pete_auau

1 hour ago, pete_auau said:

probably because   your  getting  shocks  is  due  to the  fact  that  your not  removing  the  wheel  chocks 🙂    one  time  i  had  my  throttles  abit  fwd of  idle which  prevented  the  grnd  crew  removing  them.   Parking brake  on?

Yup!! Parking brakes on

Marc..

1 hour ago, Marcq said:

Can someone do me a favor, do a test with the engine off, throttle not quite in the idle position and try to have the chocks remove

Thanks, Marc..

No problems with removing the wheel chocks, engine off, throttle NOT in idle. And no problems in any other configuration...

1 hour ago, myHelljumper said:

That's your problem, why can't you just put the throttle in IDLE ?

It's the same with all the other aircraft.

Apart from this, there is also no problem with removing the chocks with throttle not in the idle position... (engine not running)

14 hours ago, Raviar said:

Use \ or RAlt+\ or RCtrl+\ to command for removing wheel chocks, if it didn't help, open canopy and try it out.

Ok this is weird, I tried a campaign, it works like it supposed too just with \, never tried the campaign before until I would fix the problem, went back to a mission I made in mission editor, I first tried RALT+\ nothing, RCTRL+\ nothing, and that is when I first get in the plane, then I tried \ and it works  and in all scenarios, weird 🤨

Thanks guys :cool:

Marc..

Edited by Marcq

The reason is that, if set to be as real radio communication in mission options for single player mission or campaign or MP , you have to use the keybinding which is belonging to that aircraft radio UHF/VHF ...
if you are in Heli, most probably the doors should be open, and if your in WWII /early cold war planes, the canopy should be open

3 hours ago, Raviar said:

The reason is that, if set to be as real radio communication in mission options for single player mission or campaign or MP , you have to use the keybinding which is belonging to that aircraft radio UHF/VHF ...
if you are in Heli, most probably the doors should be open, and if your in WWII /early cold war planes, the canopy should be open

Learn some every day

Thanks guys

Marc..