SELLING Gametrix KW-908 Jetseat Force Feedback Seat £90+

Elnocho3

Gametrix KW-908 JETSEAT TURBOJET Feedback Seat Pad

Fully functional, comes as shown - working well, reluctantly selling due to home office changes.

KW908 has eight vibromotors. Connection to a computer is via the USB port and/or audio output. The cushion supports two main modes of interaction with games:

• force feedback via USB
  • interception of sound through audio output

I had the seemingly common pin 13 issue, which meant that I had to bypass it as shown in the FAQ (search for: How to bypass broken 13th pin in JetSeat DIN connector). Works well, but explains the lower price.

Available SimShaker software (downloadable) allows fine control of vibromotors for various simulator events (In DCS, for example: flaps, APU start, gear, gear turbulence, canopy open etc.). This is much more precise than other similar products (e.g., Buttkicker).

I have had it working very well with DCS, X-Plane, P3D. Combined with VR it is particularly impressive. It will also work with MSFS2020 and many racing titles (e.g., Assetto Corso, Project Cars).

PXL_20210221_101842612.jpg

Edited by Elnocho3

PC spec: i9 9900KS @ 5.1ghz, 32GB RAM, 2 TB NVME M2, RTX 3090

Peripherals: TM Warthog, Saitek Pro Flight Pedals, Rift S, Custom UFC

• Elnocho3 changed the title to SELLING Gametrix KW-908 Jetseat Force Feedback Seat £90+

I see in the Ebay ad it says, "May not post to Canada". Is this a cost related prohibition? Asking out of curiosity as I am in Canada but I would be interested. Did you find it was a real enhancement to gaming or more of a novelty? I have always been curious of these things but have no experience with them.

Cheers! Happy flying.

May not post to Canada

Edited by Oozler

I would buy this if it ships to the US.

System Specs: 13900K, Strix Z790 Gaming E, MSI 4090 Sprim Liquid X  OC'd, 64gb Gskill Trident Z DDR5, Samsung 980 PRO M.2 SSD,. Winwing throttle, Winwing panels/MIPs and VKB GF3/MCGU stick, MFG Crosswind V2, HP REVERB G2.

• 8 months later...