Mission 8. Can not take control

BoFrost

On 9/23/2021 at 10:57 AM, Spinnaker said:

I was so excited when I read that Voice Attack was the issue, but unfortunately running without Voice Attack did not fix my issue.  My plane just flies right past the tanker, enters a steadily-increasing left-turn dive and crashes into the ground every time.  Please help!

Please try continue the mission by taking control of the aircraft in the beginning, we will fix the recordings in the next OpenBeta patch.

Many thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/22/2021 at 9:57 PM, Spinnaker said:

I was so excited when I read that Voice Attack was the issue, but unfortunately running without Voice Attack did not fix my issue.  My plane just flies right past the tanker, enters a steadily-increasing left-turn dive and crashes into the ground every time.  Please help!

I'm having that same issue.  The probe comes out, and my jet floats right past and down/left. Left-turn into increasingly steep dive and boom.  Ugh.

2021/9/23 AM10点57分,Spinnaker说:

Hi, We already know this problem. Due to the game version upgrade, the original aerodynamic data has changed, resulting in the animation file can not be played normally. The new FIX pack has been submitted to ED and should be updated at a recent ob upgrade.