Nellis AFB taxiway Charlie on Bravo should be Golf

Yurgon

Going on taxiway Bravo eastbound, the left and right taxiway indicators reading Charlie "<- C" and "C ->" should read Golf "<- G" and "G ->" instead. Charlie should only be the "arm" that goes to the Thunder/LOLA ramp. Down on Alpha and on Golf itself, the taxiway in question is properly marked as Golf "<- G" and "G" respectively.

Screen_210221_1.jpg

Screen_210221_2.jpg

Screen_210222_3.jpg

Edited by Yurgon
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, garyscott said:

Doubt any more issues will be addressed now.

Well I've known about this one for 4 years, but to my surprise there was not a single report that I could find. I guess if it's not reported, we can be near certain it won't get fixed.

If you can put the finger on the inaccuracies you mentioned, it would be great if you could take the time to report them. We could also pool resources and create a centralized thread or an excel sheet or so, so that the devs can go over this stuff in a single pass.

14 minutes ago, garyscott said:

There’s quite a few inaccuracies, and omissions. Doubt any more issues will be addressed now.

On the contrary, ED is constantly fixing things. There is no guarantee this will be addressed with a priority, but ED is monitoring this forum and puts these findings on the backlog, so if there is the point in time where a team will rework/enhance the old maps again it is a good guess they'll take the input and fix it.

• Like 1

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

2 hours ago, shagrat said:

On the contrary, ED is constantly fixing things. There is no guarantee this will be addressed with a priority, but ED is monitoring this forum and puts these findings on the backlog, so if there is the point in time where a team will rework/enhance the old maps again it is a good guess they'll take the input and fix it.

LOLA extension? Bomber pad extension east? I very much doubt they will be implemented, and these are just the glaring omissions.

Alien desktop PC, Intel i7-8700 CPU@3.20GHz 6 Core, Nvidia GTX 1070, 16GB RAM. TM Warthog stick and Throttles. Saitek ProFlight pedals.

8 minutes ago, garyscott said:

LOLA extension? Bomber pad extension east? I very much doubt they will be implemented, and these are just the glaring omissions.

That depends also on the timeframe modeled, but if we talk about errors like the one mentioned by Surgeon, or broken street grids, issues with objects etc. it is at least a good idea to place the info. How else would they know that somethings wrong or could be enhanced?

Just don't expect a team starting to fix it in two weeks.😇 

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

28 minutes ago, garyscott said:

Sorry for the misunderstanding. This is not a discussion thread, it's a bug report. Either contribute to this particular bug report or open a new thread.

Edited by Yurgon

3 hours ago, garyscott said:

There’s quite a few inaccuracies, and omissions. Doubt any more issues will be addressed now.

18 minutes ago, Yurgon said:

Sorry for the misunderstanding. This is not a discussion thread, it's a bug report. Either contribute to this particular bug report or open a new thread.

The initial post I made was my contribution - that basically NTTR is finished with, and very little other than keeping it running will happen regards fixes. And - fwiw - the extensions to LOLA etc have been there quite a few years.

Switches safe,

I’m out.

Edited by garyscott

Alien desktop PC, Intel i7-8700 CPU@3.20GHz 6 Core, Nvidia GTX 1070, 16GB RAM. TM Warthog stick and Throttles. Saitek ProFlight pedals.

• 5 months later...