Pack 8 hélicos IA armée Française, divers structures, 17 véhicules

4 hours ago, El Phantasmo said:

Is there some trick to making them do anything because I haven't been able to get them to.

I don't use any trick, I just place them in the mission editor, give them the usual orders to move and engage and they follow the instructions. I am editing a mission for a few days using french armor and they always react as planned, I am running the stable release though, perhaps something happened to the mod with the lastest OB patch ?

3rd Wing | 55th Black Alligators * BA-33

Εις ανηρ ουδεις ανηρ

1 hour ago, tugais said:

I don't use any trick, I just place them in the mission editor, give them the usual orders to move and engage and they follow the instructions. I am editing a mission for a few days using french armor and they always react as planned, I am running the stable release though, perhaps something happened to the mod with the lastest OB patch ?

Tugias - Here is a list of the units I've found that do not work. I am using today's newest open beta release.

buggy
beagle
bulldog
jeep wrangler
moto
moto klr
quad
quad atv
ford pickup
gbc
gbcnews citerne

• 3 weeks later...
  • damienntrix changed the title to Pack 8 hélicos IA armée Française, divers structures, 17 véhicules
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

While I wait for @damienntrix or one of you to get back to me about the above - which was a source of insomnia last night... here's a simple mission and mission log to see that yes these trucks do work.

Simple Vehicle Test 01.miz

Testing the Trucks - Success.log

Granted this is a rinky-dink mission with the vehicles above to the point you start on the active runway; but it's also a chance to take the A-10C II out and practice with some weapons.  Ask nicely and I'll change the airplane and mission name to almost any you like.  Requires this pack and the Syria map.

Finally, proof the trucks' guns work:

Screen_211030_131551 (2).png A MRAP vs. Insurgent Gun Battle
Screen_211030_130956 (2).png Jeep Attacking Infantry

Screen_211030_131040 (2).png Beagle Attacking (Static) Infantry
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, FST_Bearcat said:

Salut Damien,

Ton mod est vraiment génial. Merci pour tout ce travail.

Est ce que tu envisages de réaliser le Lynx qui complèterait bien les forces aéronavales?

Bonne continuation

Le Lynx n'est plus en service dans l'Aéronavale depuis 2020 😉

FOX-2 2021_ED_1.PNG

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 4/2/2022 at 5:53 PM, Vine_dog said:

Still a WIP but let me know if there is any interest for it

Israeli Navy “ataleph”

many thanks to those who put this mod together 

F27306E7-8C71-4573-90FA-344949415647.jpeg

Im really interested, also If possible a PLANAF skin...

c7404af9e3487e61aeaff6741a7c7190.jpg

• Like 1

I don't understand anything in russian except Davai Davai!

• 1 month later...

Wow!!! This is such a beautiful work!! Really great!!👍👍👍

DCS MT 2.9.3.51704
Modules: UH-1H - SA342 - KA-50 BS3 - MI-24P - MI-8MTV2 - AH-64D - UH-60L(Mod) - A-10CII - F-16C - F/A-18C - Combined Arms
 - Supercarrier - FC3 - NTTR - Normandy2.0 - Persian Gulf - Syria - SA - Sinai - Afghanistan(Preorder) — Waiting for: OH-58D - BO105 - CH-47F - AH-1G(Mod) - OH-6(Mod) - Kola  - Australia - Iraq

DCS-Client: 10900K, 64GB 3600, RTX3090, 500GB M2 NVMe(win10), 2TB M2 NVMe(DCS), VR VivePro2, PointCTRL, VaicomPro, Wacom Intuos S with VRK v2Beta

DCS-DServer: 11600KF, 32GB 3600, GTX1080, 1TB M2 NVMe(win10), 2TB M2 NVMe(DCSDServer)

Simpit: NLR Flightsim Pro, TM Warthog(40cm Ext., Dampers) + Throttle, Komodo Pedals with Dampers, VPC Rotorplus+CBkit+AH-64D Grip, NLR HF8, Buttkicker (3*MiniConcert), TotalControls AH64D MPD‘s, TM 2*MFD‘s, Streamdecks (1*32,3*15,1*6), VPC CP#1

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you very much for this package!

Is there any chance for a Spanish Puma skin maybe?

Modules: all, except for the Dora

My missions: https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/filter/user-is-Don rudi/apply/

Primary system: i7-13700k, RTX 4080, 32 GB, Win 11, Virpil WarBRD + Constellation Alpha with 5cm extension, Virpil CM2 throttle, Virpil Ace Interceptor pedals, Virpil Rotor TCS base + Blackshark grip, Winwing Triple MFD and ICP, 34" UWHQD screen
Acer Nitro i7-10700, RTX 3060, 64 GB, Virpiel Rotor TCS base + Blackhawk grip, Virpiel Ace Torq pedals, 34" UWHQD screen