Video stuttering when Control Mapping Screen or Rearm Refuel screens are open while in VR

HoMeBoY

I am running DCS 2.5.6.61527.1 Open Beta 

I could reproduce the issue with both Valve Index and HP Reverb G2.

- from the main menu go to options -> controls settings (I tried with both hot plug off and on) -> sit on the binding screen and observe: every 10 seconds or so the video will freeze momentarily and the vr head tracking will jump. It looks like the game is having a hard time rendering tables or fonts while in VR

- while in game and with your airplane cold and dark (I tried with F14, F16 and Harrier), open the refuel and rearm menu, click on any pylon and observe: the game will stutter while trying to render the list of available weapons you can attach to the pylon

No stutter is observable while flying or playing the game normally (so it's not a tracking or generic render problem)

My hardware is intel i9 10850K, 128GB Ram 3600MHz, Asus RTX 3090 OC Strix, running latest windows and drivers, Steam VR and WMR both in beta version

• 2 weeks later...

I've been attempting to get my Vive to run neatly in Solidarity games from Occupation Test system, to Phenomenal Contraption, to Definite Methodology. Stammering everywhere. Per-center computer chip use is beneath max, GPU is about half stacked. I'm working with Owlchemy Labs on investigating, however that hasn't prevented me from attempting to decide how to fix it all alone! For reference: My computer processor: 4690K @ 4.2 GHz My GPU: GTX 970 with Plant OC I've seen a few posts from individuals on here that have VR-skilled apparatuses that are having similar hiccups and stammers as I'm. We should consolidate our ancestral information into a rundown of "things to attempt" if your PC is VR Prepared, however your presentation is VR-terrible!

Tutuapp 9Apps Showbox

Edited by skidols