F18 super hornet F

joojoo

• 2 months later...

I think another one is coming…

VR Flight Guy in PJ Pants -- this is how I fly. We do not fly at treetop height, we fly between trees(TM)

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc9BDi-STaqgWsjNiHbW0fA

My simple missions: https://forum.dcs.world/topic/284071-vr-flight-guy-in-pj-pants-simple-missions/

NSRI - National Strategy Research Institution, a fictional organisation based on wordplay of Strategic Naval Research Institution (SNRI), a fictional institution appears in Mobile Suit Gundam UC timeline.

2 hours ago, VFGiPJP said:

I think another one is coming…

It´s out since yesterday. It uses the DCS Hornet cockpit, and they added an digital UFC.

I don´t use it because i wanted just as AI and if you install this mod you loose the DCS F-18C Hornet because the mod uses it.

EDIT:  

Edited by fagulha

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.

I got the mod from the creator of the video and by the time I read the Discord post, it was not yet out publicly.  I have not tried it yet but since I do SP mostly, I don’t mind this replacing my F/A-18C.

May be somebody will upload it here later.

It is over 2.6GB.

VR Flight Guy in PJ Pants -- this is how I fly. We do not fly at treetop height, we fly between trees(TM)

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc9BDi-STaqgWsjNiHbW0fA

My simple missions: https://forum.dcs.world/topic/284071-vr-flight-guy-in-pj-pants-simple-missions/

NSRI - National Strategy Research Institution, a fictional organisation based on wordplay of Strategic Naval Research Institution (SNRI), a fictional institution appears in Mobile Suit Gundam UC timeline.

3 hours ago, VFGiPJP said:

I got the mod from the creator of the video and by the time I read the Discord post, it was not yet out publicly.  I have not tried it yet but since I do SP mostly, I don’t mind this replacing my F/A-18C.

May be somebody will upload it here later.

It is over 2.6GB.

+10gb after install... but because of the 3 folders of liveries. The mod itself it´s a few megabytes size.

Edited by fagulha
  • Like 1

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.

LOL, yeah the aircraft file is about 90 MB, the liveries are the killer, but they're pretty sweet, it's a clever idea to be honest, has all the avionics of the C, but the shell can be the E/F or G..

Nice to fly about with, and if you use JGSME or OVGME you can swap it about without any issues

• Like 2

AMD Ryzen 9 7845HX with Radeon Graphics           3.00 GHz

32 GB RAM

2 TB SSD

RTX 4070 8GB

Windows 11 64 bit

• 3 weeks later...

Has anyone worked out to remove the digital UFC and just use the normal C one?

i7 8700k @ 5.0ghz. Strix GTX1080Ti. 32GB RAM @ 3600. 2x Hyper X SSD’s with DCS on one. Oculus Rift S. Asus PG278-QR. Liquid Series PC with liquid CPU and GPU cooling.

14 minutes ago, Jerec said:

It´s not possible. The digital UFC is part of the exterior Super Hornet model, not the interior cockpit model! 

btw. I like the digital UFC more than the original one of the C-Hornet. 

Yeah I don’t dislike it, it’s just the aliasing on it that’s bugging me. Cockpit res at the highest but the thing still shimmers and squirms about which is off putting. To me anyway...

i7 8700k @ 5.0ghz. Strix GTX1080Ti. 32GB RAM @ 3600. 2x Hyper X SSD’s with DCS on one. Oculus Rift S. Asus PG278-QR. Liquid Series PC with liquid CPU and GPU cooling.