Would you be willing to buy multiple F-4 modules?

upyr1

Would you be willing to buy multiple F-4 modules?  

131 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be willing to buy multiple F-4 modules?

• yes
    • no

On 3/5/2021 at 1:33 PM, Harker said:

I'm the same on this. I'd never pay more than 5-10$, for the F-14A, if I already had the B, the difference is too small. That is, if I decided to get it at all.

But F-14B to F-14D is a different story, they're substantially different in how you interact with the aircraft etc and that's worth it, IMO.

I would pay full price for two modules: a land phantom line (e.g, C,E,G) and a navy phantom line (B,J,S).

• Like 2

“Mosquitoes fly, but flies don’t Mosquito” :pilotfly:

- Geoffrey de Havilland.

... well, he could have said it!

• 2 weeks later...

Multiple variants each at full price would be a very tough sell for me. I like to buy modules to support ED and the 3rd party developers but $40 - $80 per variant would be really pushing the budget for me. On the other hand if the "basic" variant was something like an F4-J and then a further quite different variant was sold at a significantly reduced cost for owners of the "basic" variant, that might be a different matter.

• Like 1

System Spec: Cooler Master Cosmos C700P Black Edition case. | AMD 5950X CPU | MSI RTX-3090 GPU | 32GB HyperX Predator PC4000 RAM | | TM Warthog stick & throttle | TrackIR 5 | Samsung 980 Pro NVMe 4 SSD 1TB (boot) | Samsung 870 QVO SSD 4TB (games) | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit.

Personal wish list: DCS: Su-27SM & DCS: Avro Vulcan.

I would at least go with a NAVY and airforce variant.

Then maybe subvariants at a reduced rate for owners of the main variants?

• Like 2

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VIRPIL CM 50 Stick & Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

Voted yes and would buy if there is a Vietnam map.

Skyspin

• Like 1

I5-4670K 4.3GHZ / 32GB DDR3 / EVGA 1080TI /HP Reverb G2 / ASUS Z-97A / SAMSUNG 500 GB SSD /Thrustmaster Warthog / RAZER Tartarus / CORSAIR Void Pro Wireless/  WIN 10