Dead soldier under F14?

gcrimmins

That's not good. Those soldiers are there to block the way of the AI and make sure they don't taxi out until I wanted them to. I just tested it and it works fine - see screenshot.

There have been updates when AI started ignoring things blocking its way and crashed into soldiers, trucks and other taxiing aircraft. However, this has been fixed by ED and it's not the case currently.

So I suggest you make sure your OpenBeta is updated and maybe try to run a repair and see if that helps.

Screen_210226_133941.png

43 minutes ago, gcrimmins said:

I just found it rather hilarious haha, will update tho to see if this helps/.

I'm not worried about the soldier's health 😄

But if Sniper 2 runs over it and taxies out before it should ,the whole mission can break. (You're supposed to fly out to the range together, and the aircraft taxi in a pre-determined order)

3 hours ago, Reflected said:

I'm not worried about the soldier's health 😄

But if Sniper 2 runs over it and taxies out before it should ,the whole mission can break. (You're supposed to fly out to the range together, and the aircraft taxi in a pre-determined order)

Well I managed to make it through the mission, but ended up running out of fuel before i could make the plug. I have to commend you and team on what is a seriously great campaign. My only feedback would have been to change up the SIDs and STARs somewhat to make the flying a little more diverse.

Anymore nice campaigns on the horizon?

37 minutes ago, gcrimmins said:

Well I managed to make it through the mission, but ended up running out of fuel before i could make the plug. I have to commend you and team on what is a seriously great campaign. My only feedback would have been to change up the SIDs and STARs somewhat to make the flying a little more diverse.

Anymore nice campaigns on the horizon?

Diversity of routes and locations was not a priority, only realism. IRL they would have used the same routes too. Glad you like it though 🙂

Yes, a P-47 campaign is coming soon, then a more fictional and relaxed/ fun F-14 campaign a bit later 😉