Loss of control bug

MobiSev
Go to solution Solved by MobiSev,

54 minutes ago, MobiSev said:

Has anyone else experienced random loss of control of FC3 planes since the last OB update?

Has always been an issue for me in the Su-27/Su-33. The aircraft will randomly for no reason at all do a full trim to one side, putting me into an uncontrollable aileron roll. 

3 hours ago, Etha2007 said:

Has always been an issue for me in the Su-27/Su-33. The aircraft will randomly for no reason at all do a full trim to one side, putting me into an uncontrollable aileron roll. 

Check if the autopilot is on when this happens.

• Like 1

Cmptohocah=CMPTOHOCAH 😉

1 hour ago, Cmptohocah said:

Check if the autopilot is on when this happens.

No, it's not that. It's just that it randomly happens when I keep my plane in a roll for an extended time. I play with a mouse and keyboard, so it may be a glitch specific to that.

22 hours ago, MobiSev said:

Has anyone else experienced random loss of control of FC3 planes since the last OB update?

I haven't personally. Check to make sure that you don't have multiple controll axes mapped to the same aircraft control chanel. DCS updates occasionally re-map axes, so make sure you only have 1 peripheral axis mapped to 1 aircraft control axis.

System Spec: Cooler Master Cosmos C700P Black Edition case. | AMD 5950X CPU | MSI RTX-3090 GPU | 32GB HyperX Predator PC4000 RAM | | TM Warthog stick & throttle | TrackIR 5 | Samsung 980 Pro NVMe 4 SSD 1TB (boot) | Samsung 870 QVO SSD 4TB (games) | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit.

Personal wish list: DCS: Su-27SM & DCS: Avro Vulcan.

• Solution

FYI, I believe we found out the problem in our server.  Players kept randomly losing control of FC3 planes.  We went into the miz file and found that there was a random failure table set to true for all planes.  This is strange, since we disabled random failures in the mission editor, yet the table still existed in the miz file.  Deleting those tables fixed the problem.

Edited by MobiSev

Modules owned:

FC3, M-2000C, Mig-21bis, F-5E, AJS-37 Viggen, F/A-18C, KA-50, Mi-8, F-14A&B, JF-17