Starting the Mirage 2000 campaign

DayGlow

Not sure how to use Viacom to select the F10 menu items. I understand the take command to select a number, but how do I open up the F10 other command menu in the first place?

"It takes a big man to admit he is wrong...I'm not a big man" Chevy Chase, Fletch Lives

5800X3D - 64gb ram - RTX3080 - Windows 11

1 hour ago, reptile92 said:

You say « option »

So if I say 'option' the F10 menu will open, then I can say 'take 1' to select the custom radio message?

"It takes a big man to admit he is wrong...I'm not a big man" Chevy Chase, Fletch Lives

5800X3D - 64gb ram - RTX3080 - Windows 11

1 hour ago, DayGlow said:

So if I say 'option' the F10 menu will open, then I can say 'take 1' to select the custom radio message?

Yes - you need to keep the PTT pressed all the time between saying Options and the Take command. If you need to go into a sub-menu you will need to use Take more than once e.g. Options   Take 5   Take 2  would show the comms menu, select the sub-menu at option 5 and then pick option 2 from the sub menu

• Like 1

Windows 11 Home ¦ Z790 AORUS Elite AX motherboard ¦ i7-13700K ¦ 64GB Corsair Vengeance DDR5 memory @ 5600MHz ¦ Samsung 990 Pro 1TB SSD for OS, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB SSD for DCS ¦ MSI GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming X Trio 24GB ¦ Virpil WarBRD base with VFX grip, Thrustmaster A10c and F/A-18 grips ¦ VKB Gunfighter Mk4 and MCG Pro ¦ Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle ¦ VKB STECS Throttle ¦ Virpil TCS rotor base with Shark and AH-64D  grips ¦ MFG Crosswinds ¦ Total Controls Multi-Function Button Box ¦ Pimax Crystal

If you say "Mission" instead of "Option" it will jump straight to the F10 radio menu and then you can use "Take" to select one of the options. This cuts a step when you are in a hurry!

• Like 2

I'm Softball on Multiplayer. NZXT Player Three Prime, i9-13900K@3.00GHz, 64GB DDR5, Win 11 Home, Nvidia GeForce RTX 4090 24GB, TrackIR 5, VKB Gunfighter III with MCG Ultimate grip, VKB STECS Standard Throttle, CH Pro pedals