Bombing

thrustvector

ok, are the bombs inaccurate? 🙂

no matter how i try they either fall a bit short or a bit long, i use a very steep at least around 40deg, no less, using auto mode they usually do miss, on manual, 1 at a time so i get 2 try's they get close but no cigar.

is it just a matter of keep practising or are they just a bit hit n miss?.

mainly trying the std drop, i.e electro cage on tgt for around 3 secs for auto, get the drop queue, and trying it in manual too

appreciate any help

They are a bit hit and miss, I find I get better accuracy with auto if I have at least 400 kts in the dive.

But using TacView to investigate I have two bombing runs with near identical parameters and one missed by about 300m, other was a direct hit...so yeah.  Try to be super-steady on the stick and no pos/neg g etc during drop.

Asus Maximus VIII Hero Alpha| i7-6700K @ 4.60GHz | nVidia GTX 1080ti Strix OC 11GB @ 2075MHz| 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200Mhz DDR4 CL14 |

Samsung 950 PRO 512GB M.2 SSD | Corsair Force LE 480GB SSD | Windows 10 64-Bit | TM Warthog with FSSB R3 Lighting Base | VKB Gunfighter Pro + MCG | TM MFD's | Oculus Rift S | Jetseat FSE

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]