For sale - Winwing Throttle + Realsimulator F18 Grip

VirusAM

As specified in the title I sell

• Winwing Throttle: 450 euros - Bought in may 2020
  • Realsimulator Grip: 350 euros - Bought in october 2020
  • Price for both: 750 euros

All in perfect working conditions.

The prices are including shipping in the EU.

I sell because I went the all virpil route (I added the cm3 throttle and the t-50 grip to my setup).

I will ship as soon as the Virpil staff will arrive to me (probably next week as they already charged me),

All SOLD

Edited by VirusAM

🖥️ R7-5800X3D 64GB RTX-4090 LG-38GN950  🥽 Meta Quest 3  🕹️ VPForce Rhino FFB, Virpil F-14 (VFX) Grip, F-15EX Throttle, MFG Crosswinds v3, Razer Tartarus V2 💺SpeedMaster Flight Seat, JetSeat

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VF-103.png

• 4 weeks later...

I can tell you this Virpil is on some major backorder I asked about purchasing products  2 weeks ago and the reply was that it could be 6 weeks before they get it to even ship good luck tho brother.  I myself am going the WinWing Route I just like the layout better and there 2 panels gives all the switchs you will every need besides the UFC and if your looking for a Great UFC box get yourself a Buddy Fox Box its amazing and works with all jets and planes just have to set up key bindings.     I do have a question do you think the Virpil gear better then the Winwing gear and why if you dont mind to give your review on the product I like to hear every ones opinions, an I have not gotten a chance to try the virpil stuff out.