Keeping main screen refresh rate at 144hz and outputting 3 DDIs

Hi, 

I've recently changed main monitor and the new one can support 144Hz. Previously I had set-up main monitor and my three DDIs to output to three smaller screens with the guide here https://www.vaipe.net/homecockpit/dcs-hornet-ddis-and-mfcd-to-external-monitor/ which was nice and easy to follow. But the issue is when I do this for the new set-up it forces the main screen to max of 60hz which I presume is the max of the small screens. 

I've tried to install Helios and I'm not getting it to work (at all) - but I'm not sure it will/can do the above; keep the main screen at 144Hz and out put the three DDIs to the smaller screens. 

Given this is a new set-up PC I can start from scratch and that's why coming here. Looking for something that can do the above and won't break integrity for MP and won't be disturbed by DCS updates. 

Many thanks in advance!

DSC World

F/A-18C

A-10C

CPU: Intel i7-4770K @ 4.2Ghz

GPU: EVGA SCC ACX 2.0 - GTX 970 x 1

HD: 512Gb Samsung SSD 840 Pro

Monitor: Dell U2713HM 27"

Reference Monitor: iPad Air 9.7"

Headtracking: TrackIR 5.0

Headphone: Bose QC35 II (N/C On)

Mic: ModMic 5.0

Controls: Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS - Stick (A10C) and Throttle

Keyboard: Logitech G19S

Mouse: RAZER BASILISK

Hi there

I only have a 60Hz main screen but running it with G-Sync on a non officially compatible Freesync screen, plus 3 additional MFD screens... so I am not sure if I am of any help, but...

If I were you I would look on the Windows/driver side. Keep the in game vsync off and play with vsync and g-sync/freesync options in the display driver.

Also, put alt-enter into consideration. There were some driver levels where I needed to alt-enter a few times until g-sync would catch.

Hardware-accelerated GPU scheduling is another thing that could interfere.

I also get problems with newer drivers. I am at Nvidia driver 451.67 with a 1080 card and it runs very smooth @4k. I did not have any luck with newer drivers.

You probably have to find the right combination of all of the above that works for your setup.

Cheers

PC Specs: Win10, 7800X3D, 64GB DDR5CL30@6000Mhz, ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim X, 2x Samsung 990 Pro 2TB, LG OLED42C2, Pico 4
Flight Sim Gear: VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Grip with WarBRD Base and 6cm extension, VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle, VPC SharKa-50 Collective Grip with Rotor TCS Plus Base, BRD-F1 Rudders(Su-35), 3x8"LCD 1024x768 with TM-MFDs, DIY dashboard with 60 buttons and 8 axis MMJOY2, POV-HAT(no TrackIR)
Aircraft: F/A-18C, F-16C, F-14, F-5E, Mig-21bis, Mig-15bis, AH-64D, Mi-24P, Mi-8MTV2, Black Shark 2 & 3, Uh-1H, FC3, SpitfireLFMkIX, P-51D, I-16, Mosquito FB VI, Bf109K-4
Terrains: NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf, Syria, Channel, Sinai

Tech: WWII Assets Pack, Supercarrier

Thanks I had played around the the VSYNC previously but didn't give any joy. 

Trying to get a help with Helios at the moment as can't even get that running. 

DSC World

F/A-18C

A-10C

CPU: Intel i7-4770K @ 4.2Ghz

GPU: EVGA SCC ACX 2.0 - GTX 970 x 1

HD: 512Gb Samsung SSD 840 Pro

Monitor: Dell U2713HM 27"

Reference Monitor: iPad Air 9.7"

Headtracking: TrackIR 5.0

Headphone: Bose QC35 II (N/C On)

Mic: ModMic 5.0

Controls: Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS - Stick (A10C) and Throttle