cockpit view limits

ok guys what exactly i have to modified in order to get more access to down up laft and right in the cockpit it is limited and i want more

https://wiki.hoggitworld.com/view/Cockpit_Views

Cockpit View Limits

The ability to move your head in the cockpit is restricted to a certain area to enforce realism and avoid game breaking. For example, in the default situation is it impossible for your head to clip through the canopy of the aircraft, but this also imposes limited accessibility of many of the outside regions of the cockpit that you could (realistically) access with your head.

Via altering the Views.lua file (found in each module's own file directory) we can adjust these limits to suit our needs and give us a more accessible cockpit head movement area. For example, it will allow us to lean further to the left and right, as well as zoom in further on our instruments on the dashboard.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]W10(64bit)Asus Rog Strix Z370-F - i7 8700K - Dark Rock Pro 4 - 16 giga ram Corsair vengeance 3000 - MSI RTX 2070 Super - Asus Rog Phobeus soundcard - Z906 Surround speaker - Track ir5 - HOTAS Warthog

The 30th page of this thread as examples of a modified server.lua that changes cockpit views in dcs..

• Reworked Cockpit Views
    • I suggest you read some of the first pages of this older thread and see if this is useful for you.
      • You can place the modified server.lua in your Saved Games\DCS\Config\View folder for DCS

• Do not own:  | F-15E | JF-17 | Fw 190 A-8 | Bf 109 |
  • Hardware:  [ - Ryzen7-5800X - 32GB - RX 6800 - X56 HOTAS Throttle -  WINWING Orion 2 F16EX Grip - TrackIR 5 - Tobii 5C - JetPad FSE - ]

For creating videos, you don't need to put the pilot's head on weird places .. you can use a custom camera for that:

and this:

Edited by Rudel_chw

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

thank you for your replys i will take a look how to use those cameras!!!!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]W10(64bit)Asus Rog Strix Z370-F - i7 8700K - Dark Rock Pro 4 - 16 giga ram Corsair vengeance 3000 - MSI RTX 2070 Super - Asus Rog Phobeus soundcard - Z906 Surround speaker - Track ir5 - HOTAS Warthog