Damage Model Feedback?

I'm beginning to experiment with the new damage model and was wondering if there was a visual or written feedback on what's been hit to know for sure which part of your plane has been damaged? Something like:  "your oil reservoir has been hit" or "left hydraulic line has been severed" or "right tire has been blown"?

Since the sim definitely knows exactly what's been hit I'm wondering if there was a way for it to provide feedback to either visualize (highlight the broken part) or contextualize (written notes) on exactly what has been hit/damaged/destroyed. This is especially beneficial for training purposes so you know EXACTLY what went wrong and then can see how it looks/feels in the cockpit and how to react. Otherwise it's essentially a guessing game and that doesn't really help out new pilots. 

Thanks for any feedback on this!

Acer Predator Triton 700 || i7-7700HQ || 512GB SSD || 32GB RAM || GTX1080 Max-Q || FFB II and Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle || All DCS Modules

You do get that info on the debrief, but yes, it would be nice to be able to turn on the debug feed (ED have shown this during the WIP screenshots) inside the mission editor for a specific mission.

Best of both worlds then, can turn it on when needed for training missions, but it can be forced off for proper missions/campaigns/mp etc... as you'd not actually get that detailed information when flying (outside of visual fx)

You can access the log in flight by pressing apostrophe, that should tell you what's happened (though it would be good to filter it to your aircraft specifically).

Otherwise there could be a graphic (perhaps tied to BDA) showing you what's broken.

Edited by Northstar98

Modules I own: F-14A/B, Mi-24P, AV-8B N/A, AJS 37, F-5E-3, MiG-21bis, F-16CM, F/A-18C, Supercarrier, Mi-8MTV2, UH-1H, Mirage 2000C, FC3, MiG-15bis, Ka-50, A-10C (+ A-10C II), P-47D, P-51D, C-101, Yak-52, WWII Assets, CA, NS430, Hawk.

Terrains I own: South Atlantic, Syria, The Channel, SoH/PG, Marianas.

System:

GIGABYTE B650 AORUS ELITE AX, AMD Ryzen 5 7600, Corsair Vengeance DDR5-5200 32 GB, Western Digital Black SN850X 1 TB (DCS dedicated) & 2 TB NVMe SSDs, Corsair RM850X 850 W, NZXT H7 Flow, MSI G274CV.

Peripherals: VKB Gunfighter Mk.II w. MCG Pro, MFG Crosswind V3 Graphite, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro.