CCRP bomb fall line

Sirchuzzalot

On 3/7/2021 at 1:15 PM, Svend_Dellepude said:

You try to switch to POS/GPS on the HSI page. That solves the CCIP issue for now.

Worth noting on this that this doesn't work all the time; I was on a mission dated in 1992 and POSGPS did not work. I'm not sure what year is required, but 92 did not work; 2016 worked just fine to no surprise.

No error or anything is given, it's just that your INS no longer updates when you do switch and it's not capable (I assumed 92 would be GPS capable but apparently not).

I haven't flown as much this week to further test the navpoint separation from true location; and have been dealing with the bigger lag issues everyone seems to be experiencing...

I will still argue that something is way off however if the Maverick will go straight to the target waypoint, but the nav waypoint is misspositioned; something is an error there no matter how you look at it.

The Maverick would hit a target perfectly; while an Auto dropped bomb would be off by 2+ miles; something is 100% wrong there!

(If you designate waypoint as target, open mav page on MFD and make it SOI, the maverick will auto slave to that waypoint designation. Nothing else seems to be required.)

Edited by XCNuse