HOTAS input bug

Boxerboi

Hi there,

When playing dcs world, i decided id go back to the aircraft i started in, the f15, to have some fun. Flew it for a half an hour or so before closing the game to run errands. However, when i came back and tried to play it, the f15 wont recognize my HOTAS inputs. What's weird is that it can recognize the button presses on the hotas, but not the axis inputs. So for example i can press my dispense chaff, flare, or any other button on my t16000m hotas setup, but it wont recognize the pitch, roll, or throttle axis at all. Also, it flew fine when i flew it before running errands, and i didn't end the game in any way that could harm the pc or its data. (quit to desktop, wait a few min, and then hit shutdown)

i've tried deleting and reinstalling the f15, then the entire game, and still no avail. I thought it could be a hotas bug so i flew the f18 and su25t, but ran in to no problems at all. Throttle and stick both worked perfectly fine on the f18 and su25t, but still just wont work for the f15 only. i've tried remapping keys, clearing the axis and reassigning, but nothing works. 

Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance. 

Edited by Boxerboi

• Boxerboi changed the title to HOTAS input bug
  • 2 weeks later...