Simgears USB ICP panel

Cirrus

Hello

here my brand new USB ICP panel from Simgears. Realy cool panel for a competitive price. They launch it with a standard when you pre-order it.

Take a look on her side or facbook.

Simgears ICP 1.jpg

Edited by Cirrus
  • Like 1

I ordered one yesterday. Nice to see another picture. -> https://www.simgears.com/

How are the buttons? A nice tactile click?

Could you show a pic from the backside? Would like to know where they put the custom engraving.

So  they did  send out ICP's with AA<->AG buttons mixed up? Thought they only had this issue on the first prototype they did the photoshooting on.

Enjoy. 🙂

• Like 1

Intel I9 10900k @5.1GHz | MSI MEG Z490 Unify | Corsair Vengeance 64GB - 3600MHz | EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3
VPC T-50 Base /w Viper & Hornet Grip | VPC Rotor TCS Pro w/ Hawk-60 Grip | TM TPR
LG C2 42" | Reverb G2 | TIR 5 | PointCtrl | OpenKneeboard

Hi,

the buttons feels ok for me. I'm for moment with a beta panel but they gone change my panel because the firmware update is not to do with mine. This company did a good job on the panel and have no isseus with assigments to buttons.  Realy good buy.

Buttons are backlite and verry well readable.

Picture of the backside of the panel and at night.

The buttons AA and AG are in the wrong line but verry easy to switch them. I don't have it done because this is beta panel.

Simgears ICP 5.jpg

Simgears ICP 6.jpg

Edited by Cirrus
  • Like 1

Ah, you got an early test device.

Awesome. Thanks for the pics 🙂

One final question:

Whats the Dobber switch made out of? 

• Like 1

Intel I9 10900k @5.1GHz | MSI MEG Z490 Unify | Corsair Vengeance 64GB - 3600MHz | EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3
VPC T-50 Base /w Viper & Hornet Grip | VPC Rotor TCS Pro w/ Hawk-60 Grip | TM TPR
LG C2 42" | Reverb G2 | TIR 5 | PointCtrl | OpenKneeboard

Hi

The thumb wheels are controlled by potentiometers.
These also have the same turning radius as the real ones. If 2 buttons are pushed together, it will do the same in the sim. Nothing else happens.
You can dim the light of the panel.

Regards

Edited by Cirrus