Bomb in zone please add AN-M64

AirWolves=CutCut

Can you add the AN-M64 to the list of bombs available in the "Bomb in zone" trigger?  I like to use that trigger to add smoke and fire to a target after bombers roll through and hit it. As of now the A-M64 is the only bomb that the B-17 carries so that trigger is unusable. For now I am just randomly placing infantry in the area where bombs are going to drop and using a "Unit damaged" trigger. It works, but it's a bit clumsy and clutters up the triggers list. 

@BIGNEWY; so from all the helpful suggestions posted in this section, thís wish gets a response from ED?

Seriously? 🤨

(Excuse my frustration, but sometimes I wonder why I even bother to try and help/improve DCS)

Edited by sirrah

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH

• 2 weeks later...