AI is still a problem after patch

ataribaby

Unfortunately AI package members are still bugged somewhat. AI still flying low and slow till they hit first small sloped hill or they fly to the edge of map and never return to carrier or land on airfield.

It is very frustrating given how atmospheric and good whole campaign is.

I will try collect more TacView recordings.

5 minutes ago, ataribaby said:

Unfortunately AI package members are still bugged somewhat. AI still flying low and slow till they hit first small sloped hill or they fly to the edge of map and never return to carrier or land on airfield.

It is very frustrating given how atmospheric and good whole campaign is.

I will try collect more TacView recordings.

Hey, could you please let us know which AIs are still problematic and their given role/task. 

Thanks Petritis 

"ARGO 2.0 Project Phoenix" UH-1H DLC Campaign - WIP

"ARGO" DCS UH-1H DLC SP Campaign

http://prekladytextu.eu/DCS/Tacview1.zip

See Tacview-20210302-161923-DCS-Operation Pontus Stage 2.1_Rain.zip.acmi and Phoenix 12 where is is flying.

Tacview-20210305-180725-DCS-Operation Pontus Stage 2.3_Clear.zip.acmi see Phoenix 32

All remaining AIs lands on airfield instead boat.

it is not best representatives as most of AI got regulary shot down by SAMs what was completely valid and ok.

I will try collect better representatives.

AI usually lands on land base if somehow do not crash in slow low level flight magically or simply eject over water when they fly to the edge of map. Never saw single AI returned to boat except my wingman. With all "ejecting..." radio calls.

Maybe I am doing something wrong or I am completly worng on this...

Edited by ataribaby

• 3 weeks later...

Heres my tac view - same thing - SEAD flight not seading with standoff weapons - AGM154 (maybe i forgot to add in their payload something - like data pod or tgp)? 

Also flights collide with ground - in this mission  trimmer/fish are CAP Hooters/Pickles are SEAD....

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1TgFMMTrRuoK9CaFba1EhfTafKtWOlgkv?usp=sharing

Maybe  - i dont know how to order SEAD flight to go SEAD - after i slected their roles in begining of mission, i dont have orders to send them to do a SEAD - there is only option to go to CAP?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Pilot from Croatia

On 2/7/2021 at 6:22 PM, mari8it said:

On 3/5/2021 at 11:25 PM, ataribaby said:

Here is better example from mission I just flew. Tasks was CAP CAP CAP SEAD

http://prekladytextu.eu/DCS/Tacview2.zip

See Phoenix 21, Phoenix 22, Phoenix 31 right after this moment:

image.png

Hope it helps.

I watched your TAC view - and after this point  19:26.48 you have Trimmer and Pickles collide with ground - maybe their fuel is spent?image.png 

Edited by hreich

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Pilot from Croatia