No DCS until TM warthog is delivered

Flanky83

After 3months of waiting, on the day the TM warthog was supposed to arrive, the delivery date was updated from mid february to mid may. No explanation given of course.

I find no words to describe my anger.

I have now decided to put DCS on hold. I’m also not buying any modules until I got my Hardware.

I’m wondering how many are in the same situation than me. The new players curve for DCS probably stopped growing since some

months. Could they claim TM?

Inner peace... breath....

No they can't, there's an overall global shortage on electronic parts. Even car plants have to stop their production because parts electronics (but not only that) are missing.

Should they also blame TM?

Win11 Pro 64-bit, Ryzen 5800X3D, Corsair H115i, Gigabyte X570S UD, EVGA 3080Ti XC3 Ultra 12GB, 64 GB DDR4 G.Skill 3600. Monitors: LG 27GL850-B27 2560x1440 + Samsung SyncMaster 2443 1920x1200, HOTAS: Warthog with Virpil WarBRD base, MFG Crosswind combat pedals, TrackIR4, Rift-S.

Personal Wish List: A6 Intruder, Vietnam theater, decent ATC module, better VR performance!

Last year I invested in a Crystal Ball and saw all this coming. 

I built a brand new PC and replaced my HOTAS set up for a Thrustmaster Warthog set up.

it pays to plan ahead.🤓 coming up to a year now.

I was lucky last year but Mid may is a little far off to be honest.

Edited by rapid

Asus ROG Crosshair Hero VIII , Ryzen 3900X, Nzxt Kraken Z73, Vengence RBG Pro DDR4 3600mhz 32 GB, 2x Corsair MP 600 pcie4 M.2 2 TB , 2x Samsung Qvo SSD 2x TB, RTX 3090 FE, EVGA PSU 800watt, Steelseries Apex Pro. TM WartHog,TM TPR, Track IR, TM 2 x MFD, Asus VG289Q, Virpil Control Panel#2