Do certain planes give better map graphics?

chumpeagle

Hello. I was reading the A-10C page(original not A-10C II) on the DCS website and it has several pages of features. One of those is “improved graphics” and it lists things like better clouds, water, shadows etc. 

is that really the case that with some plane mods you also get improvement to overall graphics?

i7-13700k | nVidia 3080 Ti | 64GB RAM

VKB MCG Ultimate stick with old Sidewinder FFB2 as well |  Warthog Throttle | TrackIR

FC3 | F/A-18C | F-5e | Harrier | KA-50 | Spitfire

• 1 year later...
53 minutes ago, starmoondz22 said:

I wonder how brighter the lines get if it is related to more flights along this path or more passengers. Because Sydney, Australia to Melbourne, Australia is fifth most travelled as per number of people travelling but doesn't seem to barely even register on the maps.

Wrong thread?

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

45 minutes ago, EnzoF98 said:

I think it's a weird bot. Look at the other 3 posts they made, they're all off topic and/or reviving old threads.

Thanks, account/user reported.

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria