Bug campagne "enemy within 3.0"

I repeated several times the mission n ° 2 "Make sure PROWLER arrives at Kobuleti ..." and I find the convoy blocked each time at point charlie while the truck which arrives from the North near the 3rd river at been warned and that PROWLER warns me that it is starting again .. I thought that the last update had solved this Bug ... ??

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 1 month later...
On 3/6/2021 at 10:11 AM, Majestic said:

I repeated several times the mission n ° 2 "Make sure PROWLER arrives at Kobuleti ..." and I find the convoy blocked each time at point charlie while the truck which arrives from the North near the 3rd river at been warned and that PROWLER warns me that it is starting again .. I thought that the last update had solved this Bug ... ??

I did this mission like 2 days ago and did not have any issues (besides it just being generally clunky and boring, but that's not a bug, that's a feature)

2 hours ago, Majestic said:

Effectivement...La solution en réalité est qu'il a fallu que je désactive le trafic routier et tout est rentré dans l'ordre...

Does say to turn off civ traffic that in the mission brief. 

AMD Ryzen 5 5600X; ASUS ROG Strix X570-F, Corsair Vengeance 64 GB (2x 32GB) 3600MHz; Seagate FireCuda 510 500GB M.2-2280 (OS); Samsung 860 EVO 2TB M.2-2280 (DCS); MSI GeForce RTX 3090 SUPRIM X 24GB OC GPU. TM Warthog Hotas; T.Flight Pedals; DelanClip/Trackhat.

mission can enforce civ traffic setting so that it overrides your game's setting.

if the mission requires no traffic but doesnt enforce it, its a bug in the mission.

surprising if it isnt done already.

Edited by dorianR666

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600X

GPU: AMD RX 580