Anyone have any good suggestions for multiplayer servers or groups that fly the A10CII?

Been flying DCS now for about a year and really want to start flying with other people that fly the A10C or at least fly missions that incorporate the A10C.  Anyone have any suggestions of groups or servers that might be worth a look?

I'm in California so PST timezone.  I can fly weekday evenings between 7 and 10 and on the weekends in the afternoon and evening.

CPU: Intel Core i9 10900K  -  GPU: ASUS ROG Strix 3090 OC Edition  - Mobo: Asus ROG Maximus XII Formula Motherboard  -  RAM: 64 GB HyperX  -  EK Open Loop liquid-cooling  -  PSU: FSP Hydro+ PTM 1200 Watt liquid-cooled Power Supply   -   PIMAX 8KX Headset

ThrustMaster Warthog Throttle and Stick  -  Winwing Landing and Combat Panels  -  MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals

On 3/7/2021 at 6:36 PM, melchionda said:

Been flying DCS now for about a year and really want to start flying with other people that fly the A10C or at least fly missions that incorporate the A10C.  Anyone have any suggestions of groups or servers that might be worth a look?

I'm in California so PST timezone.  I can fly weekday evenings between 7 and 10 and on the weekends in the afternoon and evening.

https://discord.gg/xh6utRAT

Cheers,

Ziptie

i7 6700 @4ghz, 32GB HyperX Fury ddr4-2133 ram, GTX980, Oculus Rift CV1, 2x1TB SSD drives (one solely for DCS OpenBeta standalone) Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs

Airframes: A10C, A10CII, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-16C, UH=1H, FC3. Modules: Combined Arms, Supercarrier. Terrains: Persian Gulf, Nevada NTTR, Syria

• 2 months later...