Missing RP

dresoccer4

Quick q: will the CM-802AKG still work if I'm missing an RP? 

I have programmed: 

RP1

RP2

RP4

Since I'm missing RP3, will the route still work, simply skipping RP3? Or how will this work

Acer Predator Triton 700 || i7-7700HQ || 512GB SSD || 32GB RAM || GTX1080 Max-Q || FFB II and Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle || All DCS Modules

17 hours ago, dresoccer4 said:

Quick q: will the CM-802AKG still work if I'm missing an RP? 

I have programmed: 

RP1

RP2

RP4

Since I'm missing RP3, will the route still work, simply skipping RP3? Or how will this work

it does not matter 802 is only capable of following 1 RP. unless you're doing Manual mode in which case you can copy RP4 into RP3. press 4 on the UFC to open the DEST page on the left MFD, go all the way down to WPT 30, 30 is RP1, 31 is RP2 and so on copy RP4 and put it in RP3's place, then delete RP4. 

5 hours ago, Kerbo 416 said:

it does not matter 802 is only capable of following 1 RP. unless you're doing Manual mode in which case you can copy RP4 into RP3. press 4 on the UFC to open the DEST page on the left MFD, go all the way down to WPT 30, 30 is RP1, 31 is RP2 and so on copy RP4 and put it in RP3's place, then delete RP4. 

got it figured out thanks. the mission i had downloaded forgot to name rp3 correctly

Acer Predator Triton 700 || i7-7700HQ || 512GB SSD || 32GB RAM || GTX1080 Max-Q || FFB II and Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle || All DCS Modules