**filed in BUGS** Keep losing F-14 stick axises marked with red (!)

Installed everything fresh 2 days ago, Windows 10 and DCS open beta right from the servers. 

Restored config backup by copying in the perfectly working config form a week ago and renamed all USB Device IDs in the filename. F-14 folder, no F-14B, no residue from any other old cruft.

Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS and Saitek Pro Rudders.

In controls config in the F-14 (haven't checked others by now) both "chat" options and "mission restart" are marked (!) in the keyboard section, but what's worse both stick axis are (!) as well. Following another post here I deleted the axis assignment for the slew which I use for DLC control and zoom, and the pitch/roll assignment for the stick, restarted the game -- axis cleared. Re-assigned, everything worked: until I restarted the game: exact same situation again.

I did not install any drivers for the HOTAS or rudders, and I think last time I had drivers for the Saiteks, but not sure. Will investigate.

In the meantime, if someone has a fix or workaround I'd appreciate.

Edited by bumblebomb
filed elsewhere, can be deleted @admins

• bumblebomb changed the title to **filed in BUGS** Keep losing F-14 stick axises marked with red (!)
  • 1 month later...

Hi man,

Nice to see someone else recently having issues with the F14 module.

Did you physically save the profile with a name? I find that if I save the edited profile within the game using the save as function, the game retains the changes a lot better.

In the meantime, lets exchange notes, check out my post/video's and let me know if you are having any of these issues.