Amateur DCS pilot in search of joining squadron.

LilUziBert_33

Good day all,

I'm still a somewhat new DCS pilot with a decent grasp on things in the game. After playing for a couple months solo, I think I'm missing out on some awesome community aspects and would like to find some people to fly with and learn with. I have FC3, F/A-18C, F-16C, and the Syria map. I've been playing on keyboard/ PS5 controller but finally have a HOTAS coming soon so I can get more serious about this very addicting community. I have a basic understanding on most of the aircraft models/systems but would like to be able to become proficient in a few aircraft. I would like a more relaxed squadron with leniency as opposed to something so serious that it feels like a second job. If all else, just looking for some people to fly with so I'm not solo all the time!

Thanks!

Hey! 

We'd love to see you over in the JTF-191. We are a US-based group (Eastern Time), and we fly the FA-18C, F14B, F16C, AV8B, and the A10CII, and will eventually incorporate an Army air wing when we get the Kiowa. We usually play together on Tues/Thurs, and will do a mission on Saturdays. We also run campaigns for several months at a time, in which our mission planners take much time to create a story and clever dynamics for a fun series. 
We offer plenty of training time for those who would like it, and we would love to help you become more proficient in whichever airframe you prefer.
Our organization strives for "tactical realism", so more focused on the tactical planning and execution, but we also are quite relaxed and make an effort for everyone to feel at home.

If you would like to know more, please don't hesitate to reach out to me here, on Discord (Payno#8263) or at our website (https://jtf191.com/#/about)

Best,

Payno

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...