Glitch on the Intercom button

Mai_88

Hello.

When the Intercom button is pressed, it sinks into the bottom of the panel.

And seems like the clicking area is misplaced (clicking under "TRÅD" makes the button press under "SM").

Spoiler

20210310210558_1.jpg

Spoiler

20210310210608_1.jpg

Its a tiny detail, but its there.

Thank you for your reply.

But it doesn't really address the issue that the SM button sinks through the panel, which should be a simple fix (the 3D part, obviously, by just moving the white mesh behind the button down a little bit).

It should work like the waypoint buttons, or maybe just remove the animation itself, since we are pressing TRÅD and not SM (like the Restart button, which has no movement)...

Edited by Mai_88
  • Like 1

😮 All this time I thought the "SM" thing was an indicator which turned white when the pilot was transmitting. Thanks for making me realize.

I've just read the authentic Viggen manual and found out there are two "SM" buttons: one on the flight control stick to emit on FR22, and the one this thread is about, which is used to emit on FR24.

About the intercom loop, this is what the manual reads:

Also with regard to communication via the [intercom] loop, the function selector must be in NORM + ALARM or RESERV mode.

When transmitting, the TRAD switch must be pressed.

It probably means the FR24 "SM" button shouldn't be animated when pressing TRAD.

Source (page 232):

image.png

Edited by Flappie
source added

Don't accept indie game testing requests from friends in Discord. Ever.