Frist Luck mission - error "mission fail, got arrested"

Hi

I am flying along the WP 1 with the scanning gadget, then towards the factory...speaking to factory commander, green smoke deployed and been told to collect the gadget from WP2...just as I see green smoke and wanted to land on the roof as instructed, the mission failed, "I got arrested" ???

tried it twice, same stupid error and wasting my time...

I chose the option to fly over the mountain instead of around...would this make a difference???

Edited by MrTInc71
update

• MrTInc71 changed the title to Frist Luck mission - error "mission fail, got arrested"

Hey! You need to pick up an cargo on WP2. Action Plan - You fly to WP2 and land on the roof. The flight engineer picks up the package, and after that you need to pick up the cistern and deliver it to the WP3 site. The cistern is located next to the building (WP2 landing site). Use the F6 radio menu and you will see the cargo. 

I would like to pick it from WP 2 but as stated the mission fails before I get there stating I am getting arrested and the operation room notified. I follow WP1 then I asked to return and go slower, I ignore and continue. Passing towards Wp 3 the green smoke appears for later reference and towards WP 2 the same. The message ‘operating room informed’ appears shortly pass WP 1. Almost at WP 2 the mission then fails. Really!?!😡

And I understood. I'm sorry you are having difficulty with this. But your aircraft engineer clearly tells you that it is better to do as the dispatcher says and to slow down so that the helicopter of the Georgian Air Force can catch up with you and conduct visual observation. It is because you are trying to fly away from him that you are arrested. 

Here is a video of the russian version of this mission.