A-29 Super Tucano

How do you install it?

• Like 1

Derek "BoxxMann" Speare

derekspearedesigns.com 25,000+ Gaming Enthusiasts Trust DSD Components to Perform!

i7-11700k 4.9g | RTX3080ti (finally!)| 64gb Ram | 2TB NVME PCIE4| Reverb G1 | CH Pro Throt/Fighterstick Pro | 4 DSD Boxes

Falcon XT/AT/3.0/4.0 | LB2 | DCS | LOMAC

Been Flight Simming Since 1988!

Useful VR settings and tips for DCS HERE

I tried it in VR and it´s awesome. Need further testing/flying.

Eager for liveries!

Great work.

Best regards,

F.

Edited by fagulha
  • Like 1

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.

got it...thank you!  It seems as if it is not possible to make a new mission and choose this one as the player controlled aircraft.  That's why I was confused 😕  The A29 just doesn't appear on the dropdown.  But I will use one of the missions included and build from those.

Derek "BoxxMann" Speare

derekspearedesigns.com 25,000+ Gaming Enthusiasts Trust DSD Components to Perform!

i7-11700k 4.9g | RTX3080ti (finally!)| 64gb Ram | 2TB NVME PCIE4| Reverb G1 | CH Pro Throt/Fighterstick Pro | 4 DSD Boxes

Falcon XT/AT/3.0/4.0 | LB2 | DCS | LOMAC

Been Flight Simming Since 1988!

Useful VR settings and tips for DCS HERE

55 minutes ago, DerekSpeare said:

got it...thank you!  It seems as if it is not possible to make a new mission and choose this one as the player controlled aircraft.  That's why I was confused 😕  The A29 just doesn't appear on the dropdown.  But I will use one of the missions included and build from those.

Disable the historical filter and then you should be good to go.

• Like 2

Great thank propeller is too white

cpu:I7-6700k Z170 16GB Ram DDR4 Gtx 1080 8Gb DDR5 11GBs SSD 500 Gb 2 HDD 1Tb Evga supernova G2 850w Case Bequiet series 800 Silent base Win 10 pro 64 bit

My wishlist: F-35/B-17G/F4U Corsair/Yak-3/P-40B Tomahawk

Wow, looks like fun!!!

Can't wait to see these with sharks teeth!  

Any chance they'll make the option of including the visible armor plates? On some Tucanos sent to Afghanistan and for Spec Ops, they are being seen with what appears to be about 3 centimeters worth of armor added to the fuselage sides where the crew sit. Dunno what the armor is made of, possibly titanium, an aluminum alloy or just simple hardened armor plate steel, and maybe ceramics... but it's clearly visible on some!

Ok, now we need a jungle mountain map!!!  Maybe Venesuela Colombia?

• Like 1

I just did a quick mission in Syria, one A29B as AFAC (using the CTLD script) and another to attack insurgents... Doesn't looks like infantry fires onto aircraft, does it?

This airplane has a lot of fun potential! 

EDIT: nevermind, they do fire at airplanes. I just tested: put 100 AK soldiers in a 10x10 formations and did several passes... You have to be slow and low for them to fire at you. They manage several hits on my Tucano but after about 20 passes I was still fully functional... Got bored and sent some Browning lead pills their way... Suddenly they lost interest  on shooting at me! 😄

Edited by Draken35
  • Like 1

There is a GR video that covers it.  Also a start up guide in English

• Like 2

Hornet, Super Carrier, Warthog & (II), Mustang, Spitfire, Albatross, Sabre, Combined Arms, FC3, Nevada, Gulf, Normandy, Syria AH-6J

i9 10900K @ 5.0GHz, Gigabyte Z490 Vision G, Cooler Master ML120L, Gigabyte RTX3080 OC Gaming 10Gb, 64GB RAM, Reverb G2 @ 2480x2428, TM Warthog, Saitek pedals & throttle, DIY collective, TrackIR4, Cougar MFDs, vx3276-2k

Combat Wombat's Airfield & Enroute Maps and Planning Tools

cw1.png

There are two CCIP modes.

The on that says CCIP on HUD uses the waypoint (FYT) as altitude reference for calculating CCIP piper. If you don't have a waypoint or if you're bellow the waypoint, the piper does not apear.

You can switch to CCIP R using Baro/Ralt button o UFCP. It uses the Ralt as a reference for calculating the CCIP piper position.

Give it a try and let me now if the problem is solved.

• Thanks 2