A-29 Super Tucano

@Rudel_chw, you just send me the updates, and I'll add them into the file. I can also send you the corel draw file if you use that...

@Luiz Renault you can use the pdf I made, but the original was made by Eduardo (Rudel) 🙂

@Aries you are wicked 🙂 Croat AF skin is beauty (and I know for a fact, that CAF pilots wouldn't mind the shark mouth either)

35 minutes ago, Draken35 said:

Just a little remark, the HUD in 0.16b looks very different to the dev branch. So that might cause some rework of the mission if the A29 team decides to use the current dev HUD...

If the Internal names of each HUD element stays the same, then the mission would not need updates ... but if a new HUD element is itroduced, then It would most likely need to be updated 🙂 .. we will see.  I prefer to keep editing the Training missions on the more stable version of the Mod, even if they may need an update later on.

• Like 1

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

2 hours ago, dali said:

@Aries you are wicked 🙂 Croat AF skin is beauty (and I know for a fact, that CAF pilots wouldn't mind the shark mouth either)

What do you mean "wouldn't mind"?
It's a real PC-9M Livery... the one for reaching 50000 flight hours... 😉

zemunik_06112014_7752.jpg

Edited by Aries
  • Like 3

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

...the few, the proud, the remaining...

10 minutes ago, Самсонов said:

T-6A ?

PC-9M, that Croatia uses as trainer and patrol a/c. It's very very similar looking to the earlier "non-Super" Tucano. 

The T-6A was developed from the Pilatus PC-9 program to sell trainers to the USAF through Beechcraft. Which explains why they look so similar.

Только что, Rick50 сказал:

PC-9M, that Croatia uses as trainer and patrol a/c. It's very very similar looking to the earlier "non-Super" Tucano. 

The T-6A was developed from the Pilatus PC-9 program to sell trainers to the USAF through Beechcraft. Which explains why they look so similar.

понял, спасибо ))

Those are the skins i made for the Argentinian Tucanos

ModelViewer2 2021-03-14 10-34-04.png

ModelViewer2 2021-03-14 13-40-01.png

ModelViewer2 2021-03-14 13-41-08.png

I5 8600K  - MSI 3070 - 32Gb DDR4  - 1 TB NVME - 1TB SSD - :joystick: TM Warthog

FC3 - Mirage - Hawk (RIP) - F5E - L39 - F14B -A4E C- UH1H - AV8BNA - F16C - FA-18C - Ka50- Apache-A10CII - MB339

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

You guys know "Casmo" ?  He's a youtuber making DCS content, former real world Kiowa and Apache pilot in US Army. 

He just tried the Tucano mod here, and, well I think he likes it! Here's his first mission in the Super Tucano mod:

J

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, thrustvector said:

guys, i deleted my folder by mistake to make skins, when i try a re download it always stops before the end?

I downloaded the latest version yesterday, no problem at all. Maybe your antivirus is interfering?

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

On 3/18/2021 at 4:05 PM, GabrielMilare said:

check your installation, the mod should only be in the folder below

Exemple: C:\users\youuser\saved games\dcs\mods\aircarft

do not change the name of the mod folder.

Yes smoke system its working

On 3/18/2021 at 6:08 PM, Luiz Renault said:

Yes it is. You have to "mount it" on rearm/refuel menu and press T to enable.

Thank You so much for letting Me know that the SMOKE is in fact now working.  I appreciate it very much !    I don't know if fighting against AI WWII planes will make
any difference, but I thought black smoke would make them think I was wounded and they would get careless......   the machine guns tear em up really well even though
they are much faster.    Again, Thank You so much.

17 minutes ago, anlq said:

it seems something broken, I can't get CCRP and CCIP to work on latest version 

Impossible to help, as you provide nor a track, nor a detailed description of the problem 🙄

• Like 1