A-29 Super Tucano

2 minutes ago, Luiz Renault said:

Sorry, but there is a bug there in that version. It's fixed on devel version.

There are two workarounds, cycle through all waypoints to display the proper coordinates, or change the mode to WP with a Joystick Right  on the FYT field.

The devel version also has the Desired Track DTK feature implemented so you can choose an temporary FYT that will put you with a desired bearing and distance to the selected FYT.

Will probably merge it to main version by the end of the week.

Thanks a lot .. I will in the meantime prepare a quick workaround for the training mission, by eliminating the section that teaches how to add a waypoint. Will restore it once the functionality is fixed 🙂

Best regards

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

23 hours ago, sobe said:

I have tried the navigation training mission twice and both times I could not make a new waypoint 7.  The waypoints would go to 6 and not beyond.  Is this me or the mission?

Hi @sobe .. I've edited a version of the mission that doesn't attempt to teach the creation of Waypoints, as a workaround to the bug that was discovered on the newest version of the A-29B Mod. If you want to try it, download it from this link:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ai6cuX3YQI26h85U1fKsVgyqToEjmw?e=Rybt1X

Best regards and sorry for the inconvenience.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

14 minutes ago, SpiffnZ said:

OK ran the mission again just now & both issues were present.

Logs attached

Hi,

It's hard to determine the source of the error, but this message seems strange:

"ERROR   NGMODEL: Can't load lod //models/a-29b-collision.edm of model a-29b-collision. Reason: Wrong version of model file."

Did you delete any previous version of the A-29 Mod before installing the latest version?  Your install seems to have mismatched files.

Also, can you disable the C-130 Mod and the Su-57 Mod for a while and test again to see if the problem with the A-29B persists?  The A-4E shouldnt be a problem, I run both mods side-by-side and have never found a conflict.

Best regards,

Eduardo

Ok I deleted the c130 & SU57 mods from my aircraft mods folder, I deleted then re downloaded the the two source code files from github & unzipped them into the aircraft mods folder, restarted DCS & then ran the mission again.

Again the mission briefing commentary stopped after closing the canopy & I exited to desktop

logs are included below.

These logs are for the last trial I did in which I put the tar.gz folder inside the .zip source code folder after extracting them. I previously ran the mission with just the .zip source code folder in the aircraft mods folder & with both the .zip folder & the tar.gz folder in the aircraft mods folder, but in all three cases the result was the same.

thanks for your help

debrief.log dcs.log

Intel i7 12th gen 3.61 GHz, GTX 1080ti, 32gb Hyper X fury ddr5, Rift S

5 horas atrás, DonJosh disse:

Surpreendente! você pode postar um link diretamente para o github. Não consigo encontrar

Siga o link para fazer o download:  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1phTgwWo6-eQSFoxbC_0v0P7PjHJ0127z/view?usp=sharing

Ainda precisa de ajuste no tanque externo.

9 horas atrás, SKYPORK disse:

A parte em questão está localizada conforme mostrado na foto.

Essa área do painel está localizada conforme mostrado na minha foto anexada. Espero que isso ajude você.

a29b_01_mapping.jpg

Sim, mas não está funcionando, olha os skins, está pintado, mas no simulador não funciona, pois vários testes, vou tentar com os skins do Chile que está escuro.

Edited by denissoliveira

On 4/5/2021 at 6:17 PM, aquiles91 said:

Okay so DTOS actually means Dive Toss. It's performed mainly by High Performance jets like F-16, F-18 o F-15, it is used to throw away the bomb as far as it is possible to evade or to prevent entering in the engagment zone of a threat, so basically in the A-29 is not so used for combat because of the performance of the aircraft but it's still trained.

So how's it been used in A-29 symbology: So first when active DTOS you have a TD Box that you have to designate with the weapon realease button WRB on the target, then you have like a CCRP symbology only that you are in a Dive and when it starts flashing you will push the WRB and you will make a high G's pull up with military power and when the bomb goes off the aircraft will do an off or it can go up to evade the threat. With this manuever the bomb will go off in a high parable reaching the target very far away.

Thanks a lot for the very detailed explanation, I will use the info on my upcoming Bombing mission 👍  just as general information, as it doesn't seem to be yet on the Sim 🙂

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, denissoliveira said:

Siga o link para fazer o download:  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1phTgwWo6-eQSFoxbC_0v0P7PjHJ0127z/view?usp=sharing

Ainda precisa de ajuste no tanque externo.

Sim, mas não está funcionando, olha os skins, está pintado, mas no simulador não funciona, pois vários testes, vou tentar com os skins do Chile que está escuro.

The link doesn't work, it says "File is in owner's trash."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

1 hour ago, RogueRunner said:

And how do I use the radios in MAN mode, can currently only use the preset modes

The radio is working? ... up to now I have had to use Easy Comms 🤔

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, RogueRunner said:

Yes 0.1.8.b

Excellent .. will have to give it a try, tough it means I will have to fix my prior Training Missions 😞

Edit: Please, can you clarify how the radio is used ... for me it doesn't populate the Radio Preset form the Mission Editor, and from the UFCP it doesn't seem to work either. I'm trying to communicate with Anapa ATC, at 250 MHz AM

Edited by Rudel_chw
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Rudel_chw said:

Excellent .. will have to give it a try, tough it means I will have to fix my prior Training Missions 😞

Edit: Please, can you clarify how the radio is used ... for me it doesn't populate the Radio Preset form the Mission Editor, and from the UFCP it doesn't seem to work either. I'm trying to communicate with Anapa ATC, at 250 MHz AM

hmmm, seems broken actually.

So this is the changelog for this version

## Version 0.1.8b - 04 April 2021 - Happy Easter

### Added
- SRS Integration capability.
- COM 1 and COM 2 UFCP menus.
- COM 1, COM 2, COM 3 volume knobs working.

I cannot get it to work in SRS or talk to airfield when entering the freq

Edited by RogueRunner
  • Like 1

With the price of ammunition these days do not expect a warning shot.