A-29 Super Tucano

3 minutes ago, pech said:

Have you an idea why ??

How could we know? ... at least provide a track file displaying the problem.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

19 minutes ago, DonJosh said:

the sound is looping with a hard cut

Strange, it works on my rig .. tough I find it a bit too loud.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Testing the Tucano on DCS 2.7 .... the Clouds are gorgeous, pity that they take away around 25% of my fps 😂

Uc0s2ww.jpg

• Like 2

Testing the Tucano on DCS 2.7 .... the Clouds are gorgeous, pity that they take away around 25% of my fps 

Uc0s2ww.jpg
Whoa!!! Thanks Rudel! It's absolutely gorgeous! Unfortunately I'm not at home, so probably won't get to test the update for myself for a week. So thank you for posting this!
Cheers!

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Here is the latest training mission that I'm editing for the A-29B .. undergoing testing on DCS 2.7 .. the clouds look really nice:

I expect to finish testing this one tomorrow, and afterwards I will stop editing new missions for a while, and instead re-test the previous ones to make sure that they do work on 2.7

Best regards,

Eduardo

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hey guys, im trying this mod out for the first time and having a real issue with it stopping with the brakes on and not moving at all once stopped, the front wheel break seems to be engaged as as I power up the nose dips

I have assigned my toe brakes to my Ch rudder pedals, I don't have any conflicts that I can see and have removed any other brake bindings, but as i start to roll along the ground if I hit the toe brake or use the rudder to turn the plane just comes to a stop and wont move.

Anyone else seen this issue, I have no issues with any other DCS plane or DCS mod.

Cheers

Testing the Tucano on DCS 2.7 .... the Clouds are gorgeous, pity that they take away around 25% of my fps 

Uc0s2ww.jpg
I think I am out of the loop here. Is there a new compatible version of the super tucano for dcs 2.7?
Presently I cannot see any of my mod aircraft in dcs

• Like 2

Windows 10 Pro 64bit|Ryzen 5600 @3.8Ghz|EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra|Corair vengence 32G DDR4 @3200mhz|MSI B550|Thrustmaster Flightstick| Virpil CM3 Throttle| Thrustmaster TFRP Rudder Pedal /Samsung Odyssey Plus Headset

21 hours ago, Hotdognz said:

Hey guys, im trying this mod out for the first time and having a real issue with it stopping with the brakes on and not moving at all once stopped, the front wheel break seems to be engaged as as I power up the nose dips

I have assigned my toe brakes to my Ch rudder pedals, I don't have any conflicts that I can see and have removed any other brake bindings, but as i start to roll along the ground if I hit the toe brake or use the rudder to turn the plane just comes to a stop and wont move.

Anyone else seen this issue, I have no issues with any other DCS plane or DCS mod.

Cheers

The separate left/right toe brakes are not rendered yet, or fully tuned. Hopefully will be addressed soon, along with the rest of the key command bindings. These will bring an excellent mod over the top!

Edited by SKYPORK

51 minutes ago, lefevre said:

Why I  have no liveries with  the devel version ? I have installed my liveries in DCS/ MODS/AIRCRAFT/A29-B community Devel /Liveries/A29 B . I have only  the brazilian livery!!!

I placed them on this path:

VIJDV7a.jpg

and they all seem to work.

I edited the countries tag of each, to have them appear only for the correct country. Only exceptions being countries that don't exist on DCS, which I assigned to both USA and Brazil.  🙂

PD:

I'm getting a missing texture problem with one of the argentinian liveries:

uHulTdx.jpg

I have searched but can't find who is its author .. 😞  ... BTW: really excellent the new Paint & Loadout screen of the Mission Editor 🙂

Edited by Rudel_chw

2 minutes ago, DCS.Venezuela.Desings said:

Finished the Skin of the Venezuelan Air Force for the Super Tucano 

Hello,

They look really nice, hopefully you will eventually share them somewhere 👍

Cheers!

• Thanks 1

No  at Home liveries don't work  with the devel version but they work fine with 1.8b version!! I don't know why ?!!!

With the 1.8b version I  can't select aweapon on the central pylon  (in the SMS page) and with The devel version I can!

Strange isn't it ?

On 4/12/2021 at 11:45 AM, FoxHoundELite said:

i used your texture, but looks like it got some errors?
Screen_210412_214323.jpg

There is a good and improved version of this livery here: https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3315956/

I think that one you displayed is an early work of mine, where, among other things, I've mistaken the stripes thickness. 

There is more datailed  markings on the new version.A29B - Screenshot 4.jpgA29B - Screenshot 6.jpg.png

• Like 1