A-29 Super Tucano

16 hours ago, Stratos said:

Can someone please paint this...

maybe @sadjad-vosoul can paint one 🙂

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

4 hours ago, Rick50 said:

That's a nice looking scheme... I had no idea Iran had Tucanos!

Standard At-27, but as we don't have them yet, the A-29 will be a nice stand in!

I don't understand anything in russian except Davai Davai!

11 hours ago, SpiffnZ said:

Is there a download for this skin?

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3316616/

• Like 1

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.

Is this still SFM or EFM now?  Thanks in advanced.

VR Flight Guy in PJ Pants -- this is how I fly. We do not fly at treetop height, we fly between trees(TM)

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc9BDi-STaqgWsjNiHbW0fA

My simple missions: https://forum.dcs.world/topic/284071-vr-flight-guy-in-pj-pants-simple-missions/

NSRI - National Strategy Research Institution, a fictional organisation based on wordplay of Strategic Naval Research Institution (SNRI), a fictional institution appears in Mobile Suit Gundam UC timeline.

I think the item in the video was not working as the real one does, I think it was a placeholder item that might be taking more programming to finish. They'd have to somehow figure out how to get a targeting pod working on the Tucano mod. OR... maybe figure out how to get  an AI JTAC to buddy-lase designate for you.

• Like 1

I'm trying to test this mod but the game crashes every time I try to load. The message inside the log file is "NGMODEL: Can't load lod //models/a-29b-collision.edm of model a-29b-collision. Reason: Wrong version of model file." I'm attaching the crash and log file. I'm using DCS open beta ver. 2.7.1.7139. Any ideas?

dcs.20210609-144142.crash dcs.20210609-144142.log

• Like 1

On 6/2/2021 at 3:07 PM, dampmaky said:

Does anyone know how to get hellfire missiles on this plane, i saw them on the gr video but no tutorials to be found for it and it isn't in the Mission editor. Did they remove it?

I'm also wondering how to get them, if you do the training missions they include at least the Startup one actually has them equipped, but they sure as heck don't show up in my mission editor.

I mean sure, they don't work yet, but still.

Quick question: Anyone else finding that the rocket and A-G gun pippers (A-G gun pipper as activated by pushing the MFD button above A/G in the SMS screen, on the top left) are nowhere near as accurate as the CCIP pipper for bombs? Unless you happen to be at the correct distance by accident, I pretty much always have my rockets fly way short of where the pipper would indicate, and the gun seems to most reliably hit the TVV when diving at targets.

Could well be known, I just couldn't find info with my feeble google-fu. Anyway, really enjoying mod so far, looking forward to seeing it develop!

Disregard .. I was using CCIP instead of Manual depression.

Edited by Rudel_chw

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

I have some crashes too, in some missions but not all.

The dll causing the crash is:

\bin\GraphicsVista.dll

I've changed the A-29 to the L39 in this mission and it doesn't crash anymore after, proof is done that's it's really the A-29 causing the issue.

On other hand, I do acrobatic sessions in multiplayer with the A-29 and no issue at all. That means surely that the A-29 causes crashes in heavy landscapes  (the mission causing the crash is at Batumi) and above lighter landscapes like Beslan, where we doing our acrobatic sessions with 5 or 6  players, all is OK.
I've tried to update my graphic driver to the last one and it's the same.

Crash.zip

CPU: I7-6700K 4Ghz, GC: nVidia GeForce Titan X Gigabytes, 32 Go DDR4, Motherboard: Gigabytes Z170X-Gaming 3. OS: W10-Family, 3 HD Samsung SSD 850 Pro 1TB + 1 Samsung SSD EVO 500 Gb. Oculus Rift CV1

1 hour ago, Draken35 said:

It has been a couple of months without updates on Github or the team posting here.... Hope everything is ok with them....

Hi Draken,

The main developer is working a lot IRL, just that.

All the best,

Sydy

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2