A-29 Super Tucano

14 hours ago, Weed89 said:

when useing the ccip mk 82se bombing..i am supposed to HOLD the ep. release button ans HOLD it  until computer drops it...but as soon as i hold the button down..the bombs drop....WHY??  i can not get mine to do what Grim reaper shows his ccip delivery system doing..any help appreciated.

btw  installed Version 0.3.1b - 15 Nov 2021

I suspect that you are in CCIP mode instead of CCIP Delayed mode.

image.png

Do you see the horizontal line (no caffeine in the system yet, forgot its name, but it indicates that the actual impact point is outside of the HUD)?

10 hours ago, Saguanay said:

CCIP is once you are ready to go, press and drop it.  Is CCRP working now?  The Reapers video was March 2021...same one?

November 9th, 2021

• Thanks 1

On 1/16/2022 at 10:43 AM, Draken35 said:

I suspect that you are in CCIP mode instead of CCIP Delayed mode.

image.png

Do you see the horizontal line (no caffeine in the system yet, forgot its name, but it indicates that the actual impact point is outside of the HUD)?

That line name is “A/G Solution Cue”. Correct, impact point is outside of HUD. Put piper over tgt, press and hold  the weapons release button and the cue will get lower toward the piper. Then, the computer calculates the correct release point.

All the best,

Sydy

Edited by Sydy
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

I think we need a better damage model first.

VR Flight Guy in PJ Pants -- this is how I fly. We do not fly at treetop height, we fly between trees(TM)

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc9BDi-STaqgWsjNiHbW0fA

My simple missions: https://forum.dcs.world/topic/284071-vr-flight-guy-in-pj-pants-simple-missions/

NSRI - National Strategy Research Institution, a fictional organisation based on wordplay of Strategic Naval Research Institution (SNRI), a fictional institution appears in Mobile Suit Gundam UC timeline.

Hi, excuse me if is a already known question, but wouldn't be possible to use the A-10 code to use weapons like the Hellfire or Mavericks? maybe even creating a special GBU-12 that is in fact a optically guided Maverick with no thrust so working like a GBU bomb.

I don't understand anything in russian except Davai Davai!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2/28/2022 at 12:25 AM, LinhNhayDu said:

Is it possible to get APKWS for this platform? It has already been fielded. https://lb.usembassy.gov/the-u-s-delivers-apkws-rockets-to-the-laf/

Hmm, yea that might be a more practical wpn for the Tuc anyway, considering weight and drag!

I've always thought that if you combined the APKWS or similar laser guidance, with the KE of the CRV-7 rockets (Canadian very high velocity version of the Hydra) with tungsten penetrator, onto Super Tucanos with designators, could be a heck of an anti-armor punch for nations that can't afford Hogs and Apaches. Especially when cooperative ops.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, goodmanp said:

1. Are maverick missiles available to use yet?

2. Can we use laser guided bombs yet?

Great MOD!!

Thx

Mod was last updated on November 23rd of last year... 

As of that version, you can drop GBU's on somebody else's laser designation ... And no, you cannot self (laser) designate your target...

• 2 weeks later...
43 minutes ago, Scotty Rotten said:

Does this show up in the game for anyone else since the Apache update?

Just tried it, and it still works on my DCS latest Openbeta. I'm using version 0.2.0b of the Mod.

RVGlaSJ.jpg

Edited by Rudel_chw

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Commander.99 said:

If you start the training mission you can see 4 Hellfire rockets on the wings but when you try to select the ATGMs in missioneditor they aren't avaleable.

The A-29B does not have A/G Missiles on its inventory, and I dont remember seeing those during the training. Can you post a screenshot?

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

27 minutes ago, Commander.99 said:

okay:

That GR video was made using one of the first versions of the Mod: 0.1.6

The current version is 0.3.0, and this one does not have AG missiles ... maybe the Mod developer removed this weapon for some reason?

• Thanks 1

vor 6 Minuten schrieb Rudel_chw:

The current version is 0.3.0, and this one does not have AG missiles ... maybe the Mod developer removed this weapon for some reason?

okay, thx. Than i don't waste more time to search for A/G missiles

On 4/23/2022 at 6:02 PM, Rudel_chw said:

0.3.0? Is that the latest dev build or something? The latest public one was 0.2.0b if I recall.

• Like 1