A-29 Super Tucano

10 hours ago, gheoss said:

I can make a few 

HEre some samples (rought)

I can make them with rivets and wearing..

Amazing!! Can we get the Lebanon and the USAF ones? Both use the same schem, different markings! Lots of weathering please!!

Lebanon_takes_delivery_of_four_additional_A_29_Super_Tucanos_001.jpg

unnamed (1).jpg

• Like 4

I don't understand anything in russian except Davai Davai!

4 minutes ago, gheoss said:

YEs! soon as they release the new model i will work in the new textures, with the permission of the developer!

If it depends on my authorization, it is 100% authorized,  the more people who help texturize, we can improve the MOD.

But Luiz Renault also has to authorize it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Nice match between A-29 and MB-339:

• Like 7

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

1 hour ago, orcrist said:

Flew this in my VR motion sim today and it's pretty fun, even this new out of the box. Who's the actual developer - I'd like to contact them if possible. 

Hello Orcrist, te project team is Luiz Renault does all the script programming.

I am responsible for the new 3d internal cockpit, but  it is very difficult to model with some reference photos and few schemes found on the Internet. We don't have access to the aircraft.

And the external model is being created by Athos Bernardes 

• Like 1

With mods like this and A-4E, who needs to buy planes? Just kidding. Need more time in life to learn ‘em all. Please keep them coming!

Edited by VRPiPJP
  • Like 1

VR Flight Guy in PJ Pants -- this is how I fly. We do not fly at treetop height, we fly between trees(TM)

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc9BDi-STaqgWsjNiHbW0fA

My simple missions: https://forum.dcs.world/topic/284071-vr-flight-guy-in-pj-pants-simple-missions/

NSRI - National Strategy Research Institution, a fictional organisation based on wordplay of Strategic Naval Research Institution (SNRI), a fictional institution appears in Mobile Suit Gundam UC timeline.

One more thing: what is the FM of this : SFM or EFM?

Keep up the great work!

VR Flight Guy in PJ Pants -- this is how I fly. We do not fly at treetop height, we fly between trees(TM)

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc9BDi-STaqgWsjNiHbW0fA

My simple missions: https://forum.dcs.world/topic/284071-vr-flight-guy-in-pj-pants-simple-missions/

NSRI - National Strategy Research Institution, a fictional organisation based on wordplay of Strategic Naval Research Institution (SNRI), a fictional institution appears in Mobile Suit Gundam UC timeline.

8 minutes ago, VRPiPJP said:

One more thing: what is the FM of this : SFM or EFM?

Keep up the great work!

We are currently using anos SFM but EFM will be implemented later, as we are still  learning.

Who will be able to answer this question better is Luiz Renault 🙂

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Urbi said:

Hasn't anyone noticed it yet?
The flap on the front wheel opens on the wrong side. The armor plates as in the picture above could be modeled as Arg

This is a Brazilian version no have armor, but we are seeing the possibility of implementing the armor through the rearmament panel. 

This is not the final 3D modelo,  a New 3d model is comming. 

• Like 3

19 hours ago, SKYPORK said:

Holy porkchops! Sure brings back memories of making that for FSX back in 2008/9 . Nice to see such a cool DCS mod made from it. I just dl'd and will fly the heck out of it.  Also I found the original texture templates for it. They're stupid simple (2 layers) but better than nothing. If anyone wants them, let me know here.  Luiz, when you make the new models, you gotta keep the dog treat box!

Hey! That's an honor! Thanks for that great legacy. It was very inspiring. We definitely gonna keep the dog treat box.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, SKYPORK said:

Holy porkchops! Sure brings back memories of making that for FSX back in 2008/9 . Nice to see such a cool DCS mod made from it. I just dl'd and will fly the heck out of it.  Also I found the original texture templates for it. They're stupid simple (2 layers) but better than nothing. If anyone wants them, let me know here.  Luiz, when you make the new models, you gotta keep the dog treat box!

small images of the internal cockpit in development, don't care about the colors of the objects, it's just a way for me to differentiate what is in modeling.

note: we will put treats for dogs only container, in honor of Tim Conrad 😃

Cockpit.PNG

Cockpit2.PNG

Cockpit3.PNG

Cockpit4.PNG

Cockpit5.PNG

Dog Treats 2.PNG

Dog Treats.PNG

LeftSideWorking.PNG

PilotView.PNG

PilotView2.PNG

PilotView3.PNG

• Like 3

Those pics of the new model sure look good. I wish I had today's computer horsepower back in 2008🐷. I'm sure the real A-29 has evolved over time, and it would be cool to see all the latest and greatest in the new models.

Luiz, keep up the great work!!

I just played around with this tonight and am already very impressed. Really excited to see the progress on this!

Thrustmaster T.16000M HOTAS - i7-9700K - MSI GTX 1060 6GB (waiting for a sale) - 32GB DDR4 - 2TB M.2 SSD - ASRock Z390 Pro4 - Corsair 275R

F/A-18C - F-14B - F-16C - Spitfire