A-29 Super Tucano

Authorization failed
The authorization is valid for 2d 23h 59m
The following download contents are not
authorized and will be disabled:
A-29B

You put the mod in the core installation, (that won't work), and not in Saved Games.

Cheers!

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

but in saved games I don't get the folder 
Like razo+r, wrote, it's not created by default. You need to make Saved Games DCS (or DCS.openbeta) Mods Aircraft, and put the Super Tucano there. I'm sure it's in the mod instructions.

Anyway, you should start using a mod manager like Open Mod Manager, the successor to OvGME. Which is not in development any more. It's the same creator/developer.
Why? Because then you have full control, and can easily swap out mods that stops working or make problems with the core installation without digging into the file system and manually delete mods that are in conflict. (Worst case do a full repair, but that won't touch the Saved Games mods anyway).

Cheers!

8 minutes ago, MAXsenna said:

Like razo+r, wrote, it's not created by default. You need to make Saved Games DCS (or DCS.openbeta) Mods Aircraft, and put the Super Tucano there. I'm sure it's in the mod instructions. emoji6.png

Anyway, you should start using a mod manager like Open Mod Manager, the successor to OvGME. Which is not in development any more. It's the same creator/developer.
Why? Because then you have full control, and can easily swap out mods that stops working or make problems with the core installation without digging into the file system and manually delete mods that are in conflict. (Worst case do a full repair, but that won't touch the Saved Games mods anyway).

Cheers!

Thank u! I do it

• Like 1

On 4/18/2021 at 5:55 PM, Urbi said:

It seems to be the "ARGENTINA 3ra Br" here. In the description.lua there is an entry for which the texture is missing. I guess it's the roughmet. simply delete this entry it will then be replaced by "true".

On 4/18/2021 at 3:14 PM, Rudel_chw said:

I placed them on this path:

VIJDV7a.jpg

and they all seem to work.

I edited the countries tag of each, to have them appear only for the correct country. Only exceptions being countries that don't exist on DCS, which I assigned to both USA and Brazil.  🙂

PD:

I'm getting a missing texture problem with one of the argentinian liveries:

uHulTdx.jpg

I have searched but can't find who is its author .. 😞  ... BTW: really excellent the new Paint & Loadout screen of the Mission Editor 🙂

I came across this problem too and it was an error in the filename "a29b_01_Norm.dds". The author had omitted the a at the beginning of the filename and it now displays as it should.

Just noticed another issue which has been bugging me for months and it has caused the aircraft window to not show up in the mission editor when adding a new aircraft group. I seem to have solved it by deleting the file loading-window-1.png from the skins folder as I can't see an other mods which have this file so am guessing it is an error. Anyway if you don't want to delete the file you could try renaming it to .xxx or something. I seem to have the aircraft window back in the ME so hopefully this helps others who may be experiencing the same issue. I noticed somebody on Github who had reported the same thing

3 hours ago, Urbi said:

"a29b_01_Norm.dds" I don't know where you got this entry. if this is written as true in the description.lua, it would be unnecessary. Only textures that have been edited are entered there.

I am speaking about the actual filename being wrong in the texture folder "ARGENTINA 3ra Br". If you change the 29b_01_Norm.dds file to a29b_01_Norm.dds it will display without the error message on the texture preview screen. I never touched the lua.file just read it

Edited by MikeRomeoSierra1974
Additional info
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/7/2023 at 3:01 AM, MikeRomeoSierra1974 said:

Just noticed another issue which has been bugging me for months and it has caused the aircraft window to not show up in the mission editor when adding a new aircraft group. I seem to have solved it by deleting the file loading-window-1.png from the skins folder as I can't see an other mods which have this file so am guessing it is an error. Anyway if you don't want to delete the file you could try renaming it to .xxx or something. I seem to have the aircraft window back in the ME so hopefully this helps others who may be experiencing the same issue. I noticed somebody on Github who had reported the same thing

No it seems to be not the cause of it. Tried deliting the file and no luck - panel is still gray

Sounds like a description.lua error for that particular livery.

Compare the lua with another of the same kind - the formats should be the same, more or less.  Pay particular attention to the last word in each line.

true = That livery looks for that texture from within the Mods main texture folder.

false - That livery takes that texture from within that livery folder

If the texture file isnt where it should be according to the lua then it will show up as a Missing Texture.

Solution - Correct or Fix the description.lua, OR find the missing texture and put it in the right place.  

Edited by crazyeddie

I just started flying this wonderful mod yesterday. I'm using VR (HP Reverb G2). The electronic backup artificial horizon instrument shimmers, unlike the perfectly fine MFDs. Is there a way that I can edit "something" to disable that instrument? It's very distracting.

Oh, and one other thing -- is there a way to brighten the HUD? I have the brightness turned up all of the way but I still can't read parts of it in the daytime.

• 4 weeks later...
В 24.10.2023 в 22:33, Freakmeister51 сказал:

Кто-нибудь пытался запустить этот мод после обновления 2.9? Пробовал, но миссии не загружаются. Последняя версия, кажется, 0.5.3b. 
Спасибо за любую информацию

I tried to launch this mod in fast flight from the menu. Crash simulator on my desktop.

8 hours ago, Luiz Renault said:

Will release an update in the next couple of days.

Awesome. 👍

I really enjoy this mod and appreciate the hard work that has been put into creating it.

It's a great little bird, simple and easy to fly, even more fun using it with and against WWII planes and assets. 😀

• Like 1

Hello,

I'm trying to get the FLIR to work... but the screen remains black.
In exterior view the dome rotates but nothing happens on the screen.

Can anyone help me or direct me to a video or user manual ?

Thanks in advance 🙂

image.jpeg

Screen_231101_155232.jpg

Edited by F2C

2 hours ago, F2C said:

Can anyone help me or direct me to a video or user manual ?

Unfortunately, there is no documentation for the FLIR 😞 

I wanted to edit a training mission for the Flir, but without documentation it is not possible to do proper training.

On this document I have noted every item of info that I have been able to gather:

A-29B Weapons Procedures v5.2.pdf

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

18 hours ago, Rudel_chw said:

Unfortunately, there is no documentation for the FLIR 😞 

I wanted to edit a training mission for the Flir, but without documentation it is not possible to do proper training.

On this document I have noted every item of info that I have been able to gather:

A-29B Weapons Procedures v5.2.pdf 679.56 kB · 5 downloads

Thank you very much !

I will try this as soon as possible 🙂

PS : If you have a training mission with flir I would like to try 😉