A-29 Super Tucano

16 hours ago, GabrielMilare said:

Hello Orcrist, te project team is Luiz Renault does all the script programming.

I am responsible for the new 3d internal cockpit, but  it is very difficult to model with some reference photos and few schemes found on the Internet. We don't have access to the aircraft.

And the external model is being created by Athos Bernardes 

Thanks; I sent a PM to Luiz yesterday. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Rudel_chw said:

Nice match between A-29 and MB-339:

The best on this great video is the sound editing (external sound of zooming-by opponent). I'd wish thy would implement something like this in the game.

The Vids of GS are always great though!

• Like 2

"Muß ich denn jedes Mal, wenn ich sauge oder saugblase den Schlauchstecker in die Schlauchnut schieben?"

Hello .. I have a doubt ... does anyone know what the switch INRTL SEP does?  On a YT video I heard that it has something to do with isolating fuel tanks, but I'm not really sure.

• Like 1

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

I did a load of UK Fictional and Actual skins a few years ago to fit Patricks Tucano - its the same model so they should fit this version.  Here are 2 of them.  I also did a USN, USMC and an Argentina version, forget how accurate that one was, not very probably !!

Screen_210317_191749.png

Screen_210317_191817.png

Edited by crazyeddie
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, SKYPORK said:

I believe that's for the inertial seperator. It's an intake system for the engine that uses centrifugal forces to throw out dirt/FOD. Very common on helocopters.

Thanks a lot, you are totally correct 👍

https://www.manualslib.com/manual/812510/Pratt-And-Whitney-Canada-Pt6a-Turboprop.html?page=18#manual

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Hi guys,

Not sure if its just my model but when I use this as an AI aircraft, I get the engine sound but the prop does not rotate.  It is strange seeing an aircraft taxi, take off, fly and land with a motionless prop.  Any help would be appreciated. Cheers.

Also looking forward to a texture file being available 🙂

3 hours ago, Urbi said:

Here is a livery package for the A-29B Super Tucano. The textures have been revised by the Tucano FSX. The zip in the texture folder contains Roughmet for Pilot and a29b_01. A paint template is included in the package. It's the original in 4096x4096. The lines and rivets in the roughmet are adapted to the kit.

thanks a lot for sharing these 👍  

Edit: They are really nice:

g3EafYX.jpg

yKZlw40.jpg

Edited by Rudel_chw
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Cozybadger said:

Hi guys,

Not sure if its just my model but when I use this as an AI aircraft, I get the engine sound but the prop does not rotate.  It is strange seeing an aircraft taxi, take off, fly and land with a motionless prop.  Any help would be appreciated. Cheers.

Also looking forward to a texture file being available 🙂

hello, as we do not have the  original external 3D model of Tim Conrado, we were unable to correct this problem, but it will be solved in the name of the 3d model that is coming.

Edited by GabrielMilare

3 hours ago, Urbi said:

Here is a livery package for the A-29B Super Tucano. The textures have been revised by the Tucano FSX. The zip in the texture folder contains Roughmet for Pilot and a29b_01. A paint template is included in the package. It's the original in 4096x4096. The lines and rivets in the roughmet are adapted to the kit.

Thanks a lot!!

I don't understand anything in russian except Davai Davai!

Using the videos of Lucas Orsi as a guide, I wrote down these unofficial Procedures. Please, if you detect an error or omission, let me know.

Best regards,

Eduardo

A-29B Normal Procedures.pdf

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

A Sushy,

Une livrée Armée de l'Air bientot pour ce beau Tucano, version de l'Ecole de l'Air à Salon de Provence ?... 😜

To Sushy,

An Armée de l'Air livery for this superb Tucano, which was used by the Ecole de l'Air in Salon de Provence ?... 😜

Fly low...

Tucano_2009_JU-UF.jpg

Edited by toan

2 hours ago, Rudel_chw said:

Using the videos of Lucas Orsi as a guide, I wrote down these unofficial Procedures. Please, if you detect an error or omission, let me know.

Best regards,

Eduardo

A-29B Normal Procedures.pdf 435.3 kB · 15 downloads

Your check list is perfect, just e-mail me and when the devs release new features, I can tell you to update this document. Very nice job, congrats!!

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Orsi said:

Your check list is perfect, just e-mail me and when the devs release new features, I can tell you to update this document. Very nice job, congrats!!

Thanks a lot for your kind words, I used that checklist to edit a Cold Start Training mission, it will look like this:

I still need to finish the Taxi and Take-Off sections, and then I will pass it to Luiz Renault to place it within the Mod. Of course, I intend to edit more of these missions, as I go along learning the aircraft 🙂

Best regards,

Eduardo

1 hour ago, troye said:

I get an "Authorisation failed" error. "The following DLCs are not authorised and will be disabled: A-29B". Running the Steam version, latest beta.

Are you sure that you placed the Mod on your /Saved Games/DCS/ path ?

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Rudel_chw said:

Thanks a lot for your kind words, I used that checklist to edit a Cold Start Training mission, it will look like this:

I still need to finish the Taxi and Take-Off sections, and then I will pass it to Luiz Renault to place it within the Mod. Of course, I intend to edit more of these missions, as I go along learning the aircraft 🙂

Best regards,

Eduardo

Are you sure that you placed the Mod on your /Saved Games/DCS/ path ?

This is so impressive! An amazing job that you’ve done. If you need any help just call me in private. I speechless with this.

• Like 1