A-29 Super Tucano

2 hours ago, troye said:

I get an "Authorisation failed" error. "The following DLCs are not authorised and will be disabled: A-29B". Running the Steam version, latest beta.

check your installation, the mod should only be in the folder below

Exemple: C:\users\youuser\saved games\dcs\mods\aircarft

do not change the name of the mod folder.

40 minutes ago, ctguy1955 said:

Would anyone happen to know if the smoke is working yet ?

Thanks and Clear Skies

Mike

Yes smoke system its working

• Like 3

1 hour ago, GabrielMilare said:

check your installation, the mod should only be in the folder below

Exemple: C:\users\youuser\saved games\dcs\mods\aircarft

do not change the name of the mod folder.

Oops yes that was it thanks, I saved in the steamapps/common/dcsworlds/mods/aircraft folder. Problem sorted, thanks Gabriel and Eduardo

3 hours ago, SKYPORK said:

I just uploaded a texture template for the A-29. Includes a RoughMet file and a sample description.lua file showing how it enable the RoughtMet file. First time uploading to this site, so hope it all went well...🐷

To User Files?

Link?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

...the few, the proud, the remaining...

14 minutes ago, gheoss said:

New liveries

FAC and Peru

Fantastic liveries ... by any chance, could you do one for Chile? 🙏 ... unfortunately, creating liveries is not my forte 😞

chile_super_tucano.jpg

a-29_chile2.png

Edited by Rudel_chw

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

On 3/16/2021 at 9:15 AM, GabrielMilare said:

Hello Orcrist, te project team is Luiz Renault does all the script programming.

I am responsible for the new 3d internal cockpit, but  it is very difficult to model with some reference photos and few schemes found on the Internet. We don't have access to the aircraft.

And the external model is being created by Athos Bernardes 

Thank you all for such a fantastic Mod!  I had a blast last night flying her in VR.  This bird brings a much needed component to the CSAR/Downed Airman scenario.

Again...Thank you!

Skelator

15 minutes ago, gheoss said:

Chile!

😀 thank you so much, the camouflage and color tone are spot on, but it seems to be missing the national insignia and the serial numbers (valid serials are from 450 to 470).

Here are some photos .. tough I cant seem to find one that shows the wing markings 😞

41037232944_d96b735f46_o.jpg

A-29-Super-Tucanos-do-Chile-em-Foz-do-Iguaçu-5.jpg

IMG_2783a2a.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

st1.jpg

st3.jpg

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

5 hours ago, JorgeB2 said:

With the A26B lua that come in repaints, I get nice sounds.... but have too permanent overheating in engine. Anyone with the same problem? What I´m doing wrong? Thanks!

The new lua provided with the textures changes the engine from turboprop to piston.

We are currently testing new SFM parameters and getting good feedback from A-29 pilots.

I would stick to it even if the DCS sounds for turboprop aren't the best.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Rudel_chw said:

😀 thank you so much, the camouflage and color tone are spot on, but it seems to be missing the national insignia and the serial numbers (valid serials are from 450 to 470).

Here are some photos .. tough I cant seem to find one that shows the wing markings 😞

I didnt put the serial numbers because it would be one for all the aircrafts.. can´t find wind markings either, the national insignia the only one that shows is that white star

3 hours ago, GabrielMilare said:

Create This please 😃

caracal_48066_p.jpg

Will do!

.dds and .bmp or only .bmp?

5 minutes ago, gheoss said:

I didnt put the serial numbers because it would be one for all the aircrafts.. can´t find wind markings either, the national insignia the only one that shows is that white star

Will do!

.dds and .bmp or only .bmp?

.DDS 😃

Marks:

https://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ficheiro:Logo_Esquadrilha_da_Fumaça.png

630px-Brazilian_Air_Force_roundel.svg.png

More references

https://www.google.com/search?q=A29+Esquadrilha+da+Fumaça&rlz=1C1CHBD_pt-PTBR865BR865&sxsrf=ALeKk03A4IanRehJU1nYJ-fZYTkIgmAZTw:1616194515964&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjlz4vgub3vAhViIbkGHQGZAf4Q_AUoAXoECAQQAw&biw=1920&bih=880

18 hours ago, Luiz Renault said:

The new lua provided with the textures changes the engine from turboprop to piston.

We are currently testing new SFM parameters and getting good feedback from A-29 pilots.

I would stick to it even if the DCS sounds for turboprop aren't the best.

I´ll wait for any new lua. By now returned to turboprop. Thank, Luiz, for your great creation.

• Like 1