Is there any news about developing multicrew for the Mi-8 now that the Huey and Hind have finally figured it out?

I understand they are working hard on the Mi-24 and AH-64, and I appreciate this but one of my favorite modules in this game is the Mi-8 and it is one of the helicopters that would really benefit from having a copilot. 

I hope you can get back to us on your progress or plans for the future regarding Mi-8 multicrew.

Edited by IcedVenom
  • Like 4

+1

Modules I own: F-14A/B, Mi-24P, AV-8B N/A, AJS 37, F-5E-3, MiG-21bis, F-16CM, F/A-18C, Supercarrier, Mi-8MTV2, UH-1H, Mirage 2000C, FC3, MiG-15bis, Ka-50, A-10C (+ A-10C II), P-47D, P-51D, C-101, Yak-52, WWII Assets, CA, NS430, Hawk.

Terrains I own: South Atlantic, Syria, The Channel, SoH/PG, Marianas.

System:

GIGABYTE B650 AORUS ELITE AX, AMD Ryzen 5 7600, Corsair Vengeance DDR5-5200 32 GB, Western Digital Black SN850X 1 TB (DCS dedicated) & 2 TB NVMe SSDs, Corsair RM850X 850 W, NZXT H7 Flow, MSI G274CV.

Peripherals: VKB Gunfighter Mk.II w. MCG Pro, MFG Crosswind V3 Graphite, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro.

On 3/13/2021 at 11:39 AM, IcedVenom said:

Is there any news about developing multicrew for the Mi-8 now that the Huey and Hind have finally figured it out?

I understand they are working hard on the Mi-24 and AH-64, and I appreciate this but one of my favorite modules in this game is the Mi-8 and it is one of the helicopters that would really benefit from having a copilot. 

I hope you can get back to us on your progress or plans for the future regarding Mi-8 multicrew.

The Alexander's team, who produced the Mi-8, is currently fully focused on the Mi-24P module. Alexander announced a few weeks ago during a live stream that the Mi-8 multicrew will come later, after the release of the Mi-24P module...
Multi-crew for the Mi-8 in DCS: "I would very much like for it to happen, and will personally ask my bosses to allocate resources for this task".

Edited by Razorback
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, Razorback said:

The Alexander's team, who produced the Mi-8, is currently fully focused on the Mi-24P module. Alexander announced a few weeks ago during a live stream that the Mi-8 multicrew will come later, after the release of the Mi-24P module...
Multi-crew for the Mi-8 in DCS: "I would very much like for it to happen, and will personally ask my bosses to allocate resources for this task".

Let's hope that we—or he—will get the permission in order to do this.