DCS Features Wish List

Dr. Mitsos

DCS Features Wish List  

88 members have voted

1. 1. DCS Features Wish List

I would like my wingman to attack from formation.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

ASUS M4A79 Deluxe, AMD Phenom II X4 940@3.5GHz, ATI 6870 1GB, Windows 7 64bit, Kingstone HyperX 4GB, 2x Western Digital Raptor 74GB, Asus Xonar DX Sound Card, Saitek X52 PRO, TrackIR 44: Pro.

I would like to see updated models of the mi-26 and mi-8--bring them up to the standards of other aircraft and vehicles

also would would be great, add perhaps easy, would be to exapnd trigger otpions in the ME to a COM function. THis would be a manual trigger (hopefully mulitple) which could be activated from the BS in flight by the pilot.

This would allow the pilot to activate a unit in flight.

Edited by uhoh7

E8600 Asus P5E Radeon 4870x2 Corsair 4gb Velociraptor 300gb Neopower 650 NZXT Tempest Vista64 Samsung 30" 2560x1600

sound-focused realism

I see some dcs black shark movies in youtube, I feel it has fairly good sound system.( variation by direction, in cockpit many sounds were realized)

some shortage is that difference by distance should be more smooth ,

more natural sound should be realized.

Sound is underestimated more than graphic in aspect of realism.

There's GPU but not SPU(?).:P

not pre-saved sound files but self generating sound engine is exepcted.:D

-sound man wrote-:music_whistling:

ps: moving cannon shot was impressive!

I wish ED would do the Hind next.

I love the hind. I like the possibility of infantry interactions : close support, insertion/extraction, they could have the troops call out targets for you over the radio, mark targets with smoke, etc. Forward Air Controller missions would be nice, where the Hind could use phosphorous rockets to mark targets for the big boys..A nice map of Afghanistan/Sri Lanka/Iran-Iraq would be nice. I have fond memories of Digital Integrations Hind that came out years ago.

Good call, I was thinking the same thing. Inserting troops under fire then providing CAS would have been great for missions. As it is, Ka-50 is good, but I'm a little bored of popping tanks with Vihkrs every mission....

Playing Flaming cliffs just as much as black shark at moment cause variation in missions etc is better.

Feekin'-Ay!

May I courteously bring this thread I started a while back to your attention?

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=36762&highlight=hind

Not that it is of any real VALUE though, mind... ;)

Hm. What I'm saying, I guess, is that I second the proposition.

The DCS Mi-8MTV2. The best aviational BBW experience you could ever dream of.

I'd love an AC too.. the A10 would be great but remember that FPS that looks great for a helo sim can very quickly look very choppy for a high roll rate AC. I would have preferred a conventional HELO, Hind, Apache, Cobra..something that would fly in a more conventional manner..but I look forward to what they come out with next..

I want Su-25T in Black Shark.

Thermaltake Kandalf LCS | Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R | Etasis ET750 (850W Max) | i7-920 OC to 4.0 GHz | Gigabyte HD5850 | OCZ Gold 6GB DDR3 2000 | 2 X 30GB OCZ Vertex SSD in RAID 0 | ASUS VW266H 25.5" | LG Blue Ray 10X burner | TIR 5 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Logitech G930 | Saitek Pro flight rudder pedals | Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

It hat this great massive, russian old school look to it. :D

Indeed. It's hands down THE bad-assest old-skool mean motherf****r of an attack helo ever made. Seriously 8)

Oh, did I already mention that I wouldn't mind seeing the Mi-24 next BTW?

The DCS Mi-8MTV2. The best aviational BBW experience you could ever dream of.

Well now that's a 'next to never' going to happen wish ... would you consider an A/K/SM instead? :) (though I find the latter to also be highly unlikely, but not flat out not gonna happen like I'd consider the 25T to be)

I want Su-25T in Black Shark.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

Whatever will be next module it will be ok, most important DCS is growing, giving next toy to enjoy :)

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

I have fond memories of Digital Integrations Hind that came out years ago.
Hi Guys,

I still have the box that had APACHE LONGBOW & HIND (twin pack) together just look at the spec for the game. Year of release 1997. How things have changed in just 10 years. Timm

Windows 95 with 50MB hard disc space.

100% compatable PC,

486 DX2-66 min,

8mb RAM,

640X 480 VESA,

SVGA 1 MEG video memory,

Double speed CD-ROM drive.

1105900263_Picture003.thumb.jpg.e11fc8e56f322ff390bd780c232c8098.jpg

“Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. It comes to us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday.” John Wayne

Well we all know the A-10C is next, after that the next aircraft/helo is still ambiguous since it depends on how smoothly we acquire the information and what is the easiest to implement at this time.

(I don't speak for ED) but If I was ED, I would go for the F-16 and Apache because there's a large potential community out there if ED model these planes right. You would suck in the entire Falcon 4.0 community and the entire Longbow community. If you have these two massive community under your belt you have a larger market and this is something you need in these hard economic times. Once you have many potential customers...do whatever plane you want...people will probably buy it.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The Falcon community will not be won over until they get a dynamic campaign. Falcon, to me, is more about the campaign engine than anything else. I like the f-16 and all, but the specific plane was never the point for me in that game. It was the campaign that made it compelling. If ED makes the campaign work like Falcon then I'll forget I ever played anything before DCS.

The Longbow community will not be completely won over because the Longbow radar was really such a core part of how one uses that chopper vs how the Apache is used, and ED won't do the Longbow until it has the specs on how it works, i.e. long long time. I've been so very overjoyed at finally having something that satisfies my personal thing for chopper combat, and the BS is a fun vehicle for that, but I still long for how the Longbow could sit behind a ridge, identify out multiple targets, hit a button and watch the wings light up as all the targets are engaged at once.

Edited by beers

2600K @ 4.2GHz, MSI P67A-GD55, 16GB G.Skill @2133 , GTX 970, Rift, SSD boot & DCS drive

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Well now that's a 'next to never' going to happen wish ... would you consider an A/K/SM instead? :)
Su-25SM!!! YES!!

Thermaltake Kandalf LCS | Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R | Etasis ET750 (850W Max) | i7-920 OC to 4.0 GHz | Gigabyte HD5850 | OCZ Gold 6GB DDR3 2000 | 2 X 30GB OCZ Vertex SSD in RAID 0 | ASUS VW266H 25.5" | LG Blue Ray 10X burner | TIR 5 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Logitech G930 | Saitek Pro flight rudder pedals | Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit