Guest pandacat

My Top 5

1) F-16

2) su-27/33

3) F-15

4) F-18

5) Mig-29

A few suggestions:

a) I doubt F-22 can be realistically modelled in DCS since most of its stats are still classified and would be difficult to make it realistic.

b) In terms of su-27, please no more su-27s or su-27sk. At least give us su-27sm or su-27skm (with R-77 capability).

c) Get each addon come out faster. =)

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Millions years ago in a far far galaxy... DCS - X-WING ))

Great idea. :lol: A Tie-Fighter with 6DoF and clickable cockpit. It should'nt be classified. Let's ask Mr. Lucas and get him on board of the DCS-Team.:joystick:

I used to love her, but I had to kill her

I had to put her, six feet under

And I can still hear her complain

A tribute to BBetty and NNadja

:bye_3:

Difficult question but i voted for the F-18 propably because i've had hand on experiences with it. So i would like to see a Hornet or some Russian counterpart like Su-33.

With Ka-50 i have really started loving helicopters, so i hope ED will not forget about them.

With Ka-50 i have really started loving helicopters, so i hope ED will not forget about them.

DCS: Apache after the A-10C..

shame there wont be any uk carrier ops...DCS: Buccaneer

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

so, I need the Jaguar GR3 ,Buccaneer S2b and the Tornado GR .... But im never gonna see ED do them or any other dev do them to the standerd of DCS...

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

I need the F - 14 "Tomcat", the F - 18 "Hornet" and the F - 5 "Tiger"....:)

F-5 Aggressors anyone? :pilotfly:F-14 / F18 / Jag, Buccaneer and Tornado (for Joey), MiG-29k and Su-33. I can see it now. DCS: Naval Operations

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

EtherealN: I will promptly perform a sex change and offer my hand in marriage to whomever

Only F-** and B-**, but how about european and russian planes, else who with who will be fight ? :)

indeed, Let the rest of the world in on the party.

If they are going to do any slicks after the AH-64 they should do the Mi-24. Why? It's an icon. It's technically a gunship which makes it a great attack platform while it also has the ability to transport troops. So you could have a variety of missions and imagine doing strafing runs while inserting troops into an hot LZ.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

EtherealN: I will promptly perform a sex change and offer my hand in marriage to whomever

If you want to drive trains... well, we already have got Falcon 4.0 :D

Regards!!

You're straying off topic, please keep the topic on track...or rail...:D

Edited by leafer

ED have been taking my money since 1995. :P